Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Brick and Mortar (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   ask me about being a online and live prop. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=530601)

econophile 10-24-2007 08:24 PM

Re: ask me about being a online and live prop.

what types of props are in high demand these days? i would guess suicide bomb vests, candelabras, and the ever popular breakaway furniture.

RayPowers 10-24-2007 08:26 PM

How often do you masturbate while playing?

Can you see my hole cards?

Air is blown into a balloon. The balloon is then tied so that no air can enter or leave it. If the balloon is squeezed, the air pressure inside increases. Let P be the air pressure (in pounds per square feet) inside the balloon when the baloon's volume is V in cubic inches. Sketch a graph that shows the relationship between the variables defined. Justify your graph.

Ray

React1oN 10-24-2007 08:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
how much do you get paid?

how'd you get into it?

[/ QUOTE ]

daddypoker23 10-24-2007 08:28 PM

live i get paid 2800 every two weeks online it varies from site to site.. some pay you back by rake back at minimum its a 100 percent most often its more then that or you get between 10cents to 15 cents per hand dealt..

browse online and look for a prop position thats how i got started

x2ski 10-24-2007 08:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ask me about being a online and live prop.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I have just one question:

Should your post be in OOT?

(I think I know the answer, but I want to hear from somebody with more experience, like yourself)

daddypoker23 10-24-2007 08:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What game are you playing? Is this that texas hold them that I've heard so much about?

[/ QUOTE ]

online i played only limit and nl live i play limit,nl, and stud eight or better.

Sponger. 10-24-2007 08:32 PM

Don't props usually suck at poker?

DonkeyKongSr 10-24-2007 08:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What game are you playing? Is this that texas hold them that I've heard so much about?

[/ QUOTE ]

online i played only limit and nl live i play limit,nl, and stud eight or better.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. Can you now explain to me what limit, nl, and stud eight or better means?

daddypoker23 10-24-2007 08:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Don't props usually suck at poker?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've seen a lot of props come and go, but if your not already a winning poker player their is no way you'll survive longer then 3 months.

daddypoker23 10-24-2007 08:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. Can you now explain to me what limit, nl, and stud eight or better means?

[/ QUOTE ]

am not sure if i understand your question all that well, but online i was playing small stakes 2/4 and 3/6 limit and 50/1nl.. live i play 20/40 stud 8 or better and 20/40 limit holdem.. also 5/10nl