Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   AP visit? Got my sit n go money back today! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=530316)

Phreak 10-24-2007 03:02 PM

Re: AP visit? Got my sit n go money back today!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
in leu(sp?) of all this do u guys think it is ok to start playing there, or are we still boycotting AP?

[/ QUOTE ]

its lieu, and you mean 'in light of all this'

[/ QUOTE ]

you are right. umm so is it ok to play at AP or should i wait till the guys get back from costa rica

A2steaksauce 10-24-2007 03:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Please to all players who lost money on AP due to the cheaters and also players that play on AP, What questions, concerns should I be asking AP's management. Basically anything that you would want to know or see if you were down there tell me so I can give you feedback when I come back.

[/ QUOTE ]
What steps are they taking to ensure that if this happens in the future, they will quickly and effectively freeze the suspicious accounts, determine and admit cheating occurred, and refund the victims. basically, if this happens again, will they deny everything like they did initially, or do the right thing like they appear to be doing now?

ericicecream 10-24-2007 03:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
so is it ok to play at AP or should i wait till the guys get back from costa rica

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you really need someone else to tell you what to do?

bulldogs24 10-24-2007 03:14 PM

20 bucks we don't ever hear from these guys again when they go to costarica..

anyone/

ikestoys 10-24-2007 03:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
20 bucks we don't ever hear from these guys again when they go to costarica..

anyone/

[/ QUOTE ]

book it

Phreak 10-24-2007 03:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
so is it ok to play at AP or should i wait till the guys get back from costa rica

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

first off...yes
second...is it wrong that i ask a more informed individual advice on where to put money?

kylephilly 10-24-2007 03:27 PM

Just got my call from AP, never played there but it turns out that I am getting a free vacation just got to meet up with some guy named Ricardooo

zen_rounder 10-24-2007 04:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

first off...yes
second...is it wrong that i ask a more informed individual advice on where to put money?

[/ QUOTE ]erm use your own conscience. i assume the question u ask means you are itching to play there again? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

NoSetNoBet 10-24-2007 04:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

first off...yes

[/ QUOTE ]

You do know that there are other online poker sites out there, don't you?

It is beyond me why anyone would even consider playing there again. What possible reason could there be?

mshafer000 10-24-2007 04:48 PM

I would ask them if they are creating a plan for handling the PR side of situations in the future. More specifically, if they could do it over agaain how would they handle the public disclosure part of this fraud.

Although full transparency with private companies is not a requirement it is certainly necessary in cases like this to restore player confidence. My quess is that they still don't have a plan because as we all know the "official" information from AP has been very slow to come out.