Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Cake, Chili, Carbon,and Red Star Poker bonus (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=529820)

ClevelandWasp 11-01-2007 06:39 PM

Re: Cake, Chili, Carbon,and Red Star Poker bonus

I don't play as much online these days with all the new hassles and tougher games, but I did sign up for Cake recently to get the sign-up bonus and RB. I've only had a few minor problems with the software, and the one time it cost me a pot I e-mailed support and they credited me some of the cash (not the entire pot, but what I had paid in). Also, the games are fairly fishy, I think the 10-tabling nits stay away because PT doesn't work there. I haven't tried cashing out yet, though.

MichaelL 11-04-2007 07:52 AM

Yeah cake has gotten a lot better. I still do sometimes get times when I just get the hourglass on the mouse and to get rid of it I have to restart cake. They've also done it so if you've got a table active with a decision to be made another one won't pop up until you've acted(good for playing stacked SNGs)

NORWAY 11-04-2007 08:07 AM

Can someone give me a referal for sign up at cake.
Thanks!!

tooldogg 11-06-2007 01:31 PM

I need a referal also. it's worth $100 to both of us.

WiSeIVIaN 11-06-2007 01:53 PM

You guys want to sign up with rakeback, you don't want a crappy $100 referral.....

LSP16 11-06-2007 03:14 PM

Carbon has a good software too...
Traffic sucks...
level is pretty bad

Shane@Carbon 11-08-2007 10:30 PM

We have had a nice little upswing lately in slightly higher stakes, 5/10 in particular.

If you haven't logged in for a while come back and have a look.

Tilt_Monkey 11-09-2007 11:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
We have had a nice little upswing lately in slightly higher stakes, 5/10 in particular.

[/ QUOTE ]
Unless you guys start taking epassporte, most US players won't even bother.

LSP16 11-09-2007 12:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are talking for Carbon Poker??

I still play there but can't multi table correctly.
So I open 2-3 tables from carbon and 3-4 from another site.

And I'm not yet a 5-10 but I know there is only 1 or 2 table running at this limit most of the time

justaPlayer 11-09-2007 05:36 PM

I actually have several questions regarding rakeback and bonuses, a couple of which apply to Cake, so I'll just ask here. First of all, I don't really even know how to "get" rakeback, i.e. what is actually involved-- I know you have to go through an affiliate, but I don't really even know what that means. I am a serious player and I will be getting a lot more serious in the next year, so can somebody run down the actual process for me? That would be really cool and I'd appreciate it, along with maybe recommending a good affiliate to go with. Also, a lot of the sites I am planning on playing and getting RB with also have initial deposit bonuses, and I am wondering if having a rakeback acct. interferes with new players' eligibility for bonuses (cake in particular). If anybody can give me some credible answers to these, I'd appreciate it. Sorry to be such a uninformed tardish noob.