Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Beginners Questions (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Cant deposit onto FTP.... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=528725)

checktowin 11-02-2007 03:50 AM

Re: Cant deposit onto FTP....

lollorz

Gospy 11-02-2007 04:15 AM

Having withdrawn from epass to my bank account countless times, I've noticed the average is about 5 business days, though the last time I got it the day after, which I found to be odd.

OrrLives 11-02-2007 05:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I don't believe they support moving money to gatorpay and back to your bank account,

[/ QUOTE ]
You can request a check... it will take a while and you have to jump through some hoops.
cashing out

OrrLives 11-02-2007 05:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey guys, sorry for the delay in any sort of response. I transfered to gatorpay using my credit/debit card and had a fee of 3% + 90c. After that FTP charged me nothing to move it on to my FTP account.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just to be sure I understand Gatorpay correctly...

If I want to deposit $600 onto FTP, I will have to give Gatorpay,

$600
$18 (3%)
$ 0.90
---------
$618.90

Then once the $600 is in Gatorpay, it is free the transfer the money to FTP?

Sound right?

Fielding lol 11-02-2007 12:51 PM

That's what I've experienced.

When I went to my deposit options FTP popped up a box saying, "YO CHECK OUT GATORPAY", not verbatim, but you get the idea, and part of what it said was that there were no fees to during the GATORPAY>FTP part of the transaction.

So, Yup, 618.90 sounds spot on.

Oh and good to know about the ability to request a check and the duration for an epassporte to bank account withdraw. The physical visa itself take about 2 weeks to arrive, but I'd definitely suggest getting one if you plan on making frequent withdraws/move money around.

tangerine 11-02-2007 02:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hey guys, sorry for the delay in any sort of response. I transfered to gatorpay using my credit/debit card and had a fee of 3% + 90c. After that FTP charged me nothing to move it on to my FTP account.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just to be sure I understand Gatorpay correctly...

If I want to deposit $600 onto FTP, I will have to give Gatorpay,

$600
$18 (3%)
$ 0.90
---------
$618.90

Then once the $600 is in Gatorpay, it is free the transfer the money to FTP?

Sound right?

[/ QUOTE ]

use $600 as an example
1. gatorpay fees is $18.90
2. epass is $2 if load using check acct? (initial load is 5%, but initial is always $25 when we first registered)
3. money transfer by money gram is $36 (as i found out we need to send money within US [Hallandale, Florida], $600 is $36 fees, if we were to send to other country, it would be only $10, and it loads instantly)

to withdraw,
both gatorpay and money transfer will need to request check, it is free but 10-15 biz day?

epass is $2 to bank acct 5-7 biz day?
if with epass virtual visa, still $2 per transaction with $35 annual fees, but you can get instantly from atm...daily limit is $300 though... BUT you can spend with the virtual visa cards

OrrLives 11-02-2007 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

use $600 as an example
2. epass is $2 if load using check acct? (initial load is 5%, but initial is always $25 when we first registered)

[/ QUOTE ]

$2 to deposit with epass? It seems like it's 5%.

According the the Full Tilt Poker states:
"Full Tilt Poker never charges a fee for using FPS, but FPS does charge a $5 fee for every $100 or portion thereof you deposit into your FPS account. The minimum deposit at Full Tilt Poker using FPS is $45."

FPS is a "certified reseller of a virtual Visa product called ePassporte."

tangerine 11-02-2007 06:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

use $600 as an example

[/ QUOTE ]

$2 to deposit with epass? It seems like it's 5%.

According the the Full Tilt Poker states:
"Full Tilt Poker never charges a fee for using FPS, but FPS does charge a $5 fee for every $100 or portion thereof you deposit into your FPS account. The minimum deposit at Full Tilt Poker using FPS is $45."

FPS is a "certified reseller of a virtual Visa product called ePassporte."

[/ QUOTE ]
From
https://www.epassporte.com/secure/js...alAccounts.jsp

Load and Reload Mechanisms Fees

Visa Credit and Debit Cards US$5.00 per US$100.00 load or portion thereof

US Checking Account US$5.00 per US$100.00 load or portion thereof for the initial load., then US$2.00 per reload regardless of amount reloaded.

OrrLives 11-02-2007 06:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

From
https://www.epassporte.com/secure/js...alAccounts.jsp

Load and Reload Mechanisms Fees

Visa Credit and Debit Cards US$5.00 per US$100.00 load or portion thereof

US Checking Account US$5.00 per US$100.00 load or portion thereof for the initial load., then US$2.00 per reload regardless of amount reloaded.

[/ QUOTE ]

So if I wanted to deposit $600 in FTP but pay the minimum fees, should I...

Deposit $100 into epass from checking account. I would have to pay $5 in fees.

Then deposit $500 more from checking account. I would have to pay $2 in fees.

5 + 2 = $7 in fees. Is this correct?