Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Email from AP ( I swear this is undoctored except fpr my address) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=528401)

Suigin406 10-22-2007 09:45 AM

Re: Email from AP ( I swear this is undoctored except fpr my address)

tell alfonzo to go [censored] himself

XHitman014 10-22-2007 10:08 AM

Re: Email from AP ( I swear this is undoctored except fpr my address)

The 1st level of CS has probably been kept completely in the dark regarding the issue. I wouldn't be surprised if his boss isn't even aware. No one knew wtf was going on at Enron until it hit the big networks even though things were being leaked out on the web. Not everyone reads 2+2 every day. Ask to talk to his supervisor or copy & paste the Letter on BluffMagazine into the email. Being courteous to CS-type people gets things done a lot faster, believe me.

augie_ 10-22-2007 10:11 AM

Re: Email from AP ( I swear this is undoctored except fpr my address)

what a JOKE

apefish 10-22-2007 11:08 AM

Re: Email from AP ( I swear this is undoctored except fpr my address)

[ QUOTE ]
tell alfonzo to go [censored] himself

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but it's unlikely he will know what that means by looking at the notes of Sheets' account.

davidlong14 10-22-2007 11:27 AM

Re: Email from AP ( I swear this is undoctored except fpr my address)

...hahahahahahahahahahaha...

miajag 10-22-2007 11:29 AM

Re: Email from AP ( I swear this is undoctored except fpr my address)

This reminds me of how Lord Nelson dressed himself at The Battle of Trafalgar.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.albertco.com/images/Dennis%20Miller.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

lapoker17 10-22-2007 11:31 AM

Re: Email from AP ( I swear this is undoctored except fpr my address)

wow gildwulf. dennis miller ref is sick.

Sponger. 10-22-2007 11:31 AM

LGs0pHT 10-22-2007 11:33 AM

Re: Email from AP ( I swear this is undoctored except fpr my address)

[x] You can learn about our site integrity by visiting the link below:
http://www.absolutepokercheats.com/

prodonkey 10-22-2007 11:35 AM

Re: Email from AP ( I swear this is undoctored except fpr my address)

this doesn't seem that shocking.. their CS reps prolly know next to nothing about all this. It's most likely being kept hush hush in the management and security team that has to deal with it.