Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   play2kill bluffing or telling the truth to ansky? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=527548)

tercet 10-21-2007 02:19 AM

Re: play2kill bluffing or telling the truth to ansky?

[ QUOTE ]
0.0001% of the time it was ghosting
99.9999% of the time he was cheating in some way and just rerouted the IP or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

imabigdeal 10-21-2007 03:25 AM

play2kill: because ofc its likely that i played but theres no
evidence, and she played from usa

lol. if i did it.... this is how i would have..

invid 10-21-2007 03:42 AM

sorry about the stupid question but wtf does play2kill have to do with thevoid?

Ansky 10-21-2007 03:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
sorry about the stupid question but wtf does play2kill have to do with thevoid?

[/ QUOTE ]

thevoid=p2k

(supposedly)

evil_ronnie 10-21-2007 05:30 AM

play2kill playing 25-50 cap plo on ftp now

automat 10-21-2007 07:14 AM

so i guess he was playing on his own account and accidentally "railing" his sisterīs play all the time and thats what made stars suspicious, right? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

most of the conversation with ansky sounds like he seems to be the very prick in real life that he is on television - proud of what he did (and how cleverly he did it, leaving "no" evidence ...) and not seeing any fault in what he did. guess thats why duthie called him a disfunctional, annoying child during ept live coverage.

jcmoussa 10-21-2007 09:19 AM

i sat to the right of thev0id for the majority of my tourney and i can almost guarantee that was mark playing and theres no way in hell it was his sister.

bronx bomber 10-21-2007 09:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i sat to the right of thev0id for the majority of my tourney and i can almost guarantee that was mark playing and theres no way in hell it was his sister.

[/ QUOTE ]

Both hands?

augie_ 10-21-2007 09:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
play2kill: well, they dont have any evidence it was me, my sister had her own ip she played on

play2kill: no multiaccounting from her side went on

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. nobody is accusing your ghost account of multiaccounting, douche, just you. personally i love this. i'm sure he thought he was brilliant before the tourney started. "omg my other accounts are logged in from the US, I'll never get caught!!"

ezdonkey 10-21-2007 10:45 AM

I believe this says it all:

[ QUOTE ]

play2kill: i mean, she hasnt played much poker before..

[/ QUOTE ]

1st tournament she ever enters in PokerStars is $2600. She manages to beat a field of top-notch pros although she's a novice poker player. I'd snapcall his bluff.

But yeah, if they entered from 2 different IP's (Teltcher playing from UK, her sister playing from States) then PokerStars is lacking pretty much some huge evidence. They need logs from ISP in order to prove Teltcher was rerouting.