Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Full Ring (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   100NL - 9tabling Video (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=527473)

kflip 10-21-2007 11:04 AM

Re: 100NL - 9tabling Video

[ QUOTE ]
I hate Mega upload

this site just annoys the hell out of me!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Split Suit 10-21-2007 02:01 PM

thnk u everyone for comments so far. ill respond in a lil bit after a few more ppl berate me.

quick comments however:

the QQ flatcall is not standard its a mixup play to hide my hand strenght, and much easier hand to play OOP than ppl are making it out to b.

AK in blind battle. i understand what ppl are sayying about peeling. i think both fold and peel are dec lines. peel might b a lil better, but both are hella marginal

and yes, i talk to myself too much. =) i find it helps often to keep myself on track

toymach776 10-21-2007 03:02 PM

yea but bob ross drops the f-bomb 65% less than split suit.

Chargers In 07 10-21-2007 03:08 PM

I wanted to mention this in my first post...I really wish you'd have been recording when I sucked out w/a one outer against you after seeing how you went off with your 64 hand and in your video throughout.

Split Suit 10-21-2007 04:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I wanted to mention this in my first post...I really wish you'd have been recording when I sucked out w/a one outer against you after seeing how you went off with your 64 hand and in your video throughout.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. yea...i kinda flipped the [censored] when u hit that damn 1 outter (also durrin my 10BI downswing). standard. it doesnt rly affect my play (or is it "effect"?)...but i do flip out quite often as far as cursing rants and such. this video is tamed down

Northern 10-21-2007 04:32 PM

I enjoyed the video, I liked your thought process. As you said you play some hands different than others but you explained it well and seems to be working. Curious what where your stats for the session?

Also the AK hand I would have folded as well. I really don't see you being ahead of too much and even so once calling the bet your still in a horrible situation. I don;t like to commit too much in this type of situation.

Split Suit 10-21-2007 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I enjoyed the video, I liked your thought process. As you said you play some hands different than others but you explained it well and seems to be working. Curious what where your stats for the session?

Also the AK hand I would have folded as well. I really don't see you being ahead of too much and even so once calling the bet your still in a horrible situation. I don;t like to commit too much in this type of situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think i sed in the OP i ran 16/8.x/4.

and yes, my style is different from the standard 2p2 style. but who knows...maybe thats why im a lifetime loser at 100nl (after last night anyway, only 5K sample size tho =) )

Chargers In 07 10-21-2007 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i think i sed in the OP i ran 16/8.x/4. and yes, my style is different from the standard 2p2 style.

[/ QUOTE ]regardless of what people say I don't think stats matter at all. If you can adapt to the table well and play good postflop it's all good. Limping Axs utg w/o checking the stats for the table or who's in the cutoff or button is bad though. Trying to live up to stats is ridiculous hype, just make +ev plays.

/ramble /rant

Split Suit 10-21-2007 04:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i think i sed in the OP i ran 16/8.x/4. and yes, my style is different from the standard 2p2 style.

[/ QUOTE ]regardless of what people say I don't think stats matter at all. If you can adapt to the table well and play good postflop it's all good. Limping Axs utg w/o checking the stats for the table or who's in the cutoff or button is bad though. Trying to live up to stats is ridiculous hype, just make +ev plays.

/ramble /rant

[/ QUOTE ]

hero's stats dont matter much (unless we are talking about our image). but other ppls stats matter a buttload

Split Suit 10-21-2007 04:56 PM

how do ppl feel about the 97cc float against a grinder? standard?