Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Big story or non-story? (DoylesRoom / US market) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=525369)

Coy_Roy 10-18-2007 01:48 AM

Re: Big story or non-story?

[ QUOTE ]
Doyle's Room announces re-entry into U.S. market today.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually it is a big story.

Why?

They accept epassporte, the only Prima site that I know of to do this.

dlk9s 10-18-2007 02:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
link? I'm not seeing this on the site.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doyle's Room CS said that an announcement will be forthcoming on the site.

Bobo Fett 10-18-2007 03:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
link to the press release? First I've heard of this. Would be wonderful, if true. Doyle's was always my favorite. Made a killing on there. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, but those Tribeca players you loved were almost all moved to iPoker. Now they're just another Microgaming skin...so if you like Microgaming, it would be good news.

RakeTheRake 10-18-2007 03:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL at those morons. They were on Tribeca, which moves to iPoker, a network that doesn't allow Americans. So Doyle's doesn't move with the network, but kicks off the Americans anyway, and makes a mess of it when they do so. The site has pathetic traffic for months while they try to decide what to do. Then they finally end up moving to Microgaming, which allows Americans...so they didn't have to kick them off in the first place. Now, months later, they're finally allowing Americans again. NH Doyle's!

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to mention the way they treated ALL affiliates....

Caveat Emptor!

RTR

Bobo Fett 10-18-2007 04:01 AM

Yeah, I forgot all about that...didn't they basically fire all the players over to FT without RB and no affiliate tagging?

Spartan73 10-18-2007 12:56 PM

Are they going to allow people from all 50 states to play?

IWEARGOGGLES 10-18-2007 02:46 PM

I sent them an email to reset my password and their customer support person said I had to restart my computer for a couple minutes before I tried logging in.

WTF?

meleader2 10-18-2007 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I sent them an email to reset my password and their customer support person said I had to restart my computer for a couple minutes before I tried logging in.

WTF?

[/ QUOTE ]

Danger Will Robinson!

yjbrewer 10-18-2007 09:38 PM

Great site and I missed it. I will go back. And as far as the traffic it has about 22000 when I was on there today so that is about the same size as AP, B-Dog or UB

Lorenza 10-18-2007 11:05 PM

Why would anyone go back there?
Eurolinx is much better, better CS, faster cashouts and they didn't drop me, and they are not too worried when I sometimes log on from one of the 11 states.

Doyle busted me and now he can stay where he is, nobody needs him anymore.