Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sports Betting (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   NBA over/under win totals (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=525029)

agencia1 10-17-2007 05:22 PM

Re: NBA over/under win totals

[ QUOTE ]
Portland over. Seattle over. Philadelphia over.
Lakers under. Boston under. Sacramento under.

[/ QUOTE ]

im w you except boston, that team is really unprecented so its hard to predict that one. sacramento isnt bad but not good. w a healthy artest and miller theyre not a bad team.

i do think the miami line is high. its only training camp and their team is already hurting.

lakers is def high also.

i like sixers but losing joe smith and stevenhunter is going to hurt them much more than most ppl believe unless reggie evans steps up.

Allah_In 10-17-2007 05:26 PM

especially hunter

agencia1 10-17-2007 05:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
especially hunter

[/ QUOTE ]

i really think hunter is a bench player but for some reason phillys interior d got a lot better when he played w dalembert. nad losing joe smith takes away their only post scorer. thats kind of scary calling j smith a post scorer

Mediocre_Player 10-17-2007 05:33 PM

I don't know much but Boston UNDER and Toronto OVER look really tempting to me ... will need to think some more on this.

agencia1 10-17-2007 05:55 PM

noone here thinks that the miami is too high?
thats one ricketedy team

Allah_In 10-17-2007 06:15 PM

I think they are a little high, but they wouldn't be in my top picks. If they were in the West, I would agree.

If you get a healthy DWade and Shaq, Smush Parker, Haslem, Walker, that's a team that could make a decent run in a still very weak conference.

By the way, if Tony is short for Anthony, is phony short for Anfernee?

kaboshedx 10-17-2007 06:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know much but Boston UNDER and Toronto OVER look really tempting to me ... will need to think some more on this.

[/ QUOTE ]

holla

Allah_In 10-17-2007 06:27 PM

yeah I'm not seeing any reason why Toronto would be that low, either. 28-13 last half of last year. Same team except for Peterson. Now it's coming back to me, they really disappointed me in the playoffs. But they were really hot at the end of the regular season.

As long as that's the ONLY over you bet this year on Toronto, you should be ok [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

NajdorfDefense 10-17-2007 09:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
especially hunter

[/ QUOTE ]

i really think hunter is a bench player but for some reason phillys interior d got a lot better when he played w dalembert. nad losing joe smith takes away their only post scorer. thats kind of scary calling j smith a post scorer

[/ QUOTE ]

If Hunter got 25% of the calls a reg player got, he'd be written up in SI and ESPN, he's turned into a great low-post defender. Refs just kill him.

PHL line looks right to me, maybe a touch low but <5%.

johndenver 10-17-2007 10:24 PM

I think the over 53.5 on houston is a lock

They won 52 last year with HUGE yao + tmac injuries plus their roster is much much improved any way you look at it this year.

Edits:

- I also like the over on the hornets. Chris Paul is legit and will lead the team from a disappointing season last year to improvement

- The under looks good on the Magic. They don't have anybody with any kind of real offensive game, no way they win 40+ when their main source of scoring is howard rebound putbacks