Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   *** THE OFFICIAL VINCE YOUNG MADDEN JINX THREAD *** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=524560)

BowToYourSensei 10-16-2007 10:23 PM

Re: *** THE OFFICIAL VINCE YOUNG MADDEN JINX THREAD ***

[ QUOTE ]
Am I the only one that remembers how bad the Titans were pre Vince, and how they are favorites to make a Wild Card with Vince Young? Not to mention the Titans might have the least amount of offensive talent in the entire NFL outside of Young.

[/ QUOTE ]

the titans saving grace this season is a godly defense. not VY.

SMIGLET 10-16-2007 10:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Am I the only one that remembers how bad the Titans were pre Vince, and how they are favorites to make a Wild Card with Vince Young? Not to mention the Titans might have the least amount of offensive talent in the entire NFL outside of Young.

[/ QUOTE ]

the titans saving grace this season is a godly defense. not VY.

[/ QUOTE ]
i couldnt agree more

Assani Fisher 10-16-2007 10:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
he just wins football games, even from the sidelines

[/ QUOTE ]

No, they lost this past week. Big coincidence, right guys?

Assani Fisher 10-16-2007 10:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I remember too. Same deal with Brady taking over in NE....funny how after they arrived suddenly theres "so much talent" on those teams that were ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE without them.

Artdogg 10-16-2007 10:38 PM

assani, franchise,

We all remember, or at least i do, but you guys are taking this too far. If you want to say that the defense had a huge confidence boost only because of VY then god damnit I'm on board too.

bottomset 10-16-2007 10:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
he just wins football games, even from the sidelines

[/ QUOTE ]

No, they lost this past week. Big coincidence, right guys?

[/ QUOTE ]

he kinda sucked when he was playing in that game

tdarko 10-16-2007 11:06 PM

VY is the best defensive QB in the NFL.

vhawk01 10-16-2007 11:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Am I the only one who notices that the internet sucked a lot before I was born but it is pretty much awesome since I was born?

IOW, correlation != something something something

Needle77 10-16-2007 11:16 PM

I just like to say that I was anti-VY back during the draft(was also anti-Reggie so...bleh). And I am loving the VY sarcasm that was so few and far between last year. Really brings a smile to my face.

Franchise 60 10-16-2007 11:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
assani, franchise,

We all remember, or at least i do, but you guys are taking this too far. If you want to say that the defense had a huge confidence boost only because of VY then god damnit I'm on board too.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not saying that VY is the complete reason they are doing well now, but people saying he sucks and is a bust are way off base. Most people thought it would take 3 yrs for him to be decent QB, but he is already there, and thats without zero weapons. I could care less about the titans, but I do think he if had at least 1 offensive weapon he would be doing a lot better as a second yr qb. And on top of all that his team still has an insane W/L record in the past 12 games or whatever.