Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   My first ban (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=524150)

kipin 10-16-2007 11:37 AM

Re: My first ban

If you are banned you just need to do some back door politicking and get yourself unbanned.

Either that or don't suck and get banned in the first place.

(I normally go with the former)

*TT* 10-16-2007 12:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
oh wait was this originally in OOT or ATF? sorry i am pretty drunk...

[/ QUOTE ]

SOMEBODY GIVE NT! A FIVE MINUTE BAN FOR POSTING DRUNK!

I will seriously send $200 to any mod who bans him for even the smallest amount of time...so he can be the only mod to ever been temp-bannned from 2+2

[/ QUOTE ]

I am temp-banned quite often and I am a mod. I am Mat Sklansky's chew toy. Watch... I bet i am temp banned today just for saying this [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Last time he banned me for not trying to pick up a hula-girl. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

*TT* 10-16-2007 12:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you are banned you just need to do some back door politicking and get yourself unbanned.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or just wait 24 hours for the ban to be cleared LDO.

kipin 10-16-2007 01:02 PM

IMO, FWIW, Back door politicking is more exciting TBH LDO.

tuq 10-16-2007 01:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
oh wait was this originally in OOT or ATF? sorry i am pretty drunk...

[/ QUOTE ]
At 10:51 AM EDT, NT! noted that he was "pretty drunk". Ah, nothing like a day drink on a Tuesday. I'm jealous.

katyseagull 10-16-2007 01:43 PM

lol, Wynton. Serves you right for not posting in the Lounge anymore. (we miss you [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] )

Did you fire off some angry emails to the appropriate people?

mbillie1 10-16-2007 02:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wait a second. I have a hard time believing there is a rule against posting drunk. You must have violated some other rule, as the result of being drunk.

Next you'll tell me there's a rule against stupid posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

posting drunk is fine... stupid posts (in OOT at least) are usually deleted / banninated at NT!'s will

Dan. 10-16-2007 02:08 PM

The correct reaction is to create another account so that you can continue doing whatever it was that got you banned.

Jeff_B 10-16-2007 02:13 PM

No no when you get banned youre supposed to ACTUALLY PLAY poker and make some money.. usually the only time I'm really concentrating is when I have read all my regular forusm and not browsing while playing..

Suigin406 10-16-2007 02:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The correct reaction is to create another account so that you can continue doing whatever it was that got you banned.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is what i did after my first account was closed, i simply created another one...but i post goot now