Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   rate this resignation... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=523737)

wiper 10-15-2007 08:37 PM

Re: rate this resignation...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I guess I am
opting for the ladder.

[/ QUOTE ]

She must be really hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

probably 5'3", 105 lbs...probably a trophy wife for the rich husband 4-5 years ago..

The Yugoslavian 10-15-2007 08:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ladder

EDIT: beat to it

[/ QUOTE ]

I was hoping that "lump it" had something to do with climbing but that can't possibly be the case, can it? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Yugoslav

wiper 10-15-2007 08:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hopefully she teaches 1st or 2nd grade.

[/ QUOTE ]

grades 7-10 english to autistic, asperger's, adhd, bi-polar and some random emotional disorder students..

SackUp 10-15-2007 08:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hopefully she teaches 1st or 2nd grade.

[/ QUOTE ]

grades 7-10 english to autistic, asperger's, adhd, bi-polar and some random emotional disorder students..

[/ QUOTE ]

she teaches kids with extreme mental disorders and didn't think it was going to take more time than a normal teaching job. WTF??!?!?

ncboiler 10-15-2007 08:43 PM

Kind of whiny. Can't all of this be said in an exit interview? She says she has always been professional yet does not give two weeks notice?

[ QUOTE ]

Yes, I am sure that they were outlined in the job description, but I was not
informed that it was a 50-60 hour per week job.

[/ QUOTE ]

What does this mean??? Overall....I don't like it.

Aloysius 10-15-2007 08:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
nice. I love reading the e-mails of people quitting big law firms and they just cc everyone and let it all out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's a site with some good ones.

OP, this is pretty tame compared to some I've seen. To make up for the lame resignation letter we demand you provide pics.

-Al

mak15 10-15-2007 08:44 PM

OP,

i don't get why you posted this.

2/325Falcon 10-15-2007 08:44 PM

Meh. Unless she boned a student.

XXXNoahXXX 10-15-2007 08:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
nice. I love reading the e-mails of people quitting big law firms and they just cc everyone and let it all out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's a site with some good ones.

OP, this is pretty tame compared to some I've seen. To make up for the lame resignation letter we demand you provide pics.

-Al

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, i read that site daily.

here's one:

From: [REDACTED] Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 1:11 PM Subject: FW: Goodbye…

As many of you are aware, today is my last day at the firm. It is time for me to move on and I want you to know that I have accepted a position as “Trophy Husband”. This decision was quite easy and took little consideration. However, I am confident this new role represents a welcome change in my life and a step up from my current situation. While I have a high degree of personal respect for PHJW as a law firm, and I have made wonderful friendships during my time here, I am no longer comfortable working for a group largely populated by gossips, backstabbers and Napoleonic personalities. In fact, I dare say that I would rather be dressed up like a pinata and beaten than remain with this group any longer. I wish you continued success in your goals to turn vibrant, productive, dedicated associates into an aimless, shambling group of dry, lifeless husks.

May the smoke from any bridges I burn today be seen far and wide.

Respectfully submitted,

[SIGNED]

ps. Achilles absent, was Achilles still. (Homer)

wiper 10-15-2007 08:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OP,

i don't get why you posted this.

[/ QUOTE ]

other OTHER topics..getit?