Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   TheVOid DQ'ed? (Xpost) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=523324)

BadgerPro 10-15-2007 09:27 AM

Re: TheVOid DQ\'ed? (Xpost)

[ QUOTE ]
u guys don't think he should keep some of it.. after all he did win the fkn thing. that's got to be worth something.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this a serious question?

NHFunkii 10-15-2007 09:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
u guys don't think he should keep some of it.. after all he did win the fkn thing. that's got to be worth something.

[/ QUOTE ]

nope. maybe I'll congratulate him on his victory when I see him next.

Rekwob 10-15-2007 09:27 AM

pretty sure anyone could win a major if they had 3-4 extra lives

BadgerPro 10-15-2007 09:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
pretty sure anyone could win a major if they had 3-4 extra lives

[/ QUOTE ]

Weird Adam says the same thing about fingers and then laughs at us when we struggle.

plzleenowhammy 10-15-2007 09:32 AM

having all of it taken away is too extreme considering that it was probably done by quite a few people and winning that tournament is a feat even if he had 4 or 5 lives. he deserves 5 or 10%, imo.

poker345 10-15-2007 09:34 AM

Is that official? which is the link? was it multiaccounting on the tourney the reason?

BadgerPro 10-15-2007 09:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
having all of it taken away is too extreme considering that it was probably done by quite a few people and winning that tournament is a feat even if he had 4 or 5 lives. he deserves 5 or 10%, imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

So when someone robs a bank and then gets caught should they get to keep 5-10% of the money they stole for going through all the hassle of actually robbing it?

inyourface 10-15-2007 09:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what you mean, even with 3 or 4 accounts its still a fantastic achievement to win a tournament so big. Whether he had chips dumped to him I don't know but he still doesn't deserve any money.

But still you have to admit winning it took skill on that single account on a tough final table

Ansky 10-15-2007 09:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf?

Does Marion Jones deserve to keep 1 of her medals?

BadgerPro 10-15-2007 09:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf?

Does Marion Jones deserve to keep 1 of her medals?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, that was my first example I thought of.