Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   K9 blind defense - in which I outplay myself (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=523122)

JSmith2007 10-15-2007 06:05 PM

Re: K9 blind defense - in which I outplay myself

Retract my statement..rofl, read stats wrong.

PokerSparky 10-15-2007 06:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Obviously C/F the river with a club

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF!

Stealthy 10-15-2007 06:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Obviously C/F the river with a club

[/ QUOTE ]

SN please

Stealthy 10-15-2007 06:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Retract my statement..rofl, read stats wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

This would be wrong against any player with any stats at any limit.

JSmith2007 10-15-2007 07:01 PM

PokerBarnett SN?

And maybe so, after reflecting on this, not too sure what I was thinking, that would be completely retarded.

mvoss 10-15-2007 07:20 PM

All of this asking people for their SN is just ridicolous! I'm sure tracking down random 2p2'ers after they've given a piece of bad advice is a really great idea. How about focusing on the 70/0/0 fish instead???

sethypooh21 10-15-2007 07:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All of this asking people for their SN is just ridicolous! I'm sure tracking down random 2p2'ers after they've given a piece of bad advice is a really great idea. How about focusing on the 70/0/0 fish instead???

[/ QUOTE ]

Either I'm getting reverse leveled or you need to chill - the "SN?" thing is obviously a jopke...

JSmith2007 10-15-2007 07:24 PM

Oh, I don't really care if 'try' to track me down, I doubt they'll find me. And if they do, not very hard to block chat. I really don't pay much attn. anyway lol.

And yeah, I'm still kind of confused myself as to why I said fold the river

mvoss 10-15-2007 07:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Either I'm getting reverse leveled or you need to chill - the "SN?" thing is obviously a jopke...

[/ QUOTE ]

I know it's a joke but it's a retarded one especially when directed at newer posters.

Edit: And of course I need to chill. I've been home sick for a week and with a fever, so I'm starting to get a bit cranky.

Stealthy 10-15-2007 07:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely. We can be a mean bunch on 2+2 but are mostly still nice guys just poking fun. Certainly no offence intended. I opologise if it was taken in anything other than the light-hearted banter it was intended to be.