Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   The Lounge: Discussion+Review (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   *LOUNGE CONTEST - Hottest Male Characters* (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=523109)

diebitter 10-15-2007 02:11 AM

Re: *LOUNGE CONTEST - Hottest Male Characters*

[ QUOTE ]
When you do a hottest female character let me know. Sorry Katy [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's sorta what I said, but hell, I'm in anyway.

When do we post someone again? When we're told to, right?

rothko 10-15-2007 02:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Come on people. All you have to do is post a pic of Paul Newman or something like that! It's easy. We're not looking for half naked men or anything.

I need players! (maybe I should ask Peachy? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img])

[/ QUOTE ]

patience young grasshopper

Dominic 10-15-2007 02:51 AM

wait, am i playing or am i a judge? and do you mean hottest actors or hottest fiction movie character? Not that there wouldn't be much of a difference, I guess...

diebitter 10-15-2007 07:27 AM

Well, it does say 'characters'...

Can we have TV guys too? Cos it'd be tragic to miss out The Hoff.... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

katyseagull 10-15-2007 07:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wait, am i playing or am i a judge? and do you mean hottest actors or hottest fiction movie character? Not that there wouldn't be much of a difference, I guess...

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a player in this contest. I have you slotted to be a judge in my Hottest Female Characters Contest which will follow after this one dies.

katyseagull 10-15-2007 07:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, it does say 'characters'...

Can we have TV guys too? Cos it'd be tragic to miss out The Hoff.... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

If there are no objections by the other players I support this idea. There are so many awesome male characters on TV this season. Just about every show on TV has some hot guy.

katyseagull 10-15-2007 07:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I still haven't figured out how to post pics yet (seriously, I'm brain dead) so I pass this time around, but will watch thread regularly! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

T

[/ QUOTE ]

MissT,

What you posted initially for your fairy pic will work just fine. No need to figure out how to do images right now. If you can just post your pics the way you did that fairy link then you absolutely can play. The rest of us can help you get the image to show up just like Leap Frog did.

You are in!

tarheeljks 10-15-2007 07:57 AM

do we have to play in this one to do the hottest female contest?

edit: i just don't think i would contribute much in this game

diebitter 10-15-2007 08:06 AM

Yes, I want a promise there'll be a 'hottest female' contest after this one.

katyseagull 10-15-2007 08:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
do we have to play in this one to do the hottest female contest?

edit: i just don't think i would contribute much in this game

[/ QUOTE ]

Tarheel, you can still participate in the hottest female contest even if you don't play in this one.

Guys, all you have to do is post a pic of some guy you think the women like. Keep in mind that the judges are unpredictable. I would bet you could post a pic of Jack Black and one of them would probably rate him at least a 7 on a scale of 1-10. The judges are crazy.