Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   The Lounge: Discussion+Review (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   Childhood favorite movies and tv shows (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=523083)

tarheeljks 10-15-2007 07:27 AM

Re: Childhood favorite movies and tv shows

thundercats, tmnt(show and movie), gi joe, transformers, batman (show and movie)

JuntMonkey 10-15-2007 09:12 AM

Real Ghostbusters

Don_Lapre 10-15-2007 11:27 AM

Bugs Bunny cartoons on Saturdays mornings.

Thug Bubbles 10-15-2007 11:40 AM

David the Gnome, baby.

EDIT:

Also, Conan The Adventurer, Batman: The Animated Series, and Family Ties. I used to love watching I Love Lucy with the family on Nick At Night. oddly enough, I don't find any of the episodes all that funny now that I'm grown up.

Fishwhenican 10-15-2007 11:52 AM

Johnny Quest, Bugs Bunny, Road Runner ...

Planet of the Apes, Jaws, Hellfighters, The Cowboys, True Grit, OK Pretty nuch every John Wayne movie I could watch.

Star Trek, Lost in Space, The Twilight Zone, The Outer Limits, 12 O'Clock High, Hogans Heroes, Rawhide, Bonanza

tuq 10-15-2007 01:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Dude

[/ QUOTE ]
el oh el. I only know of this show because a guy from my high school was in it for a couple of seasons. I watched it a bit and will admit, it was awesomely campy and had a couple of really hot chicks. I think one was named Brad (weird) and one was named Melanie. Don't know if either of them went on to much else.

For me I grew up watching adult shows, and I'm sure a lot of the more sexually-oriented stuff went over my head:

Cheers
Family Ties
Night Court
Alf (first couple of seasons were hilarious)
St. Elsewhere
Golden Girls
Diff'rent Strokes
Facts of Life

Wow, I was quite the NBC whore, but they owned the ratings at the time. Also, never really enjoyed The Cosby Show that much, probably because I couldn't relate to the whole parenting dynamic and also I was annoyed that it drew better ratings than Cheers, which I thought was a far superior program.

J.A.K. 10-15-2007 01:21 PM

I did the PBS thing regularly- Sesame St/Electric Company/Zoom/Mr. Rogers Neighborhood. Also, Batman/Lost in Space.

Primetime:

The Waltons/Bionic Man(and Woman)/Andy Griffith

JuntMonkey 10-15-2007 02:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hey Dude

[/ QUOTE ]
el oh el. I only know of this show because a guy from my high school was in it for a couple of seasons. I watched it a bit and will admit, it was awesomely campy and had a couple of really hot chicks. I think one was named Brad (weird) and one was named Melanie. Don't know if either of them went on to much else.

[/ QUOTE ]

The blonde was Christine whatever who married Ben Stiller/is in Stiller movies.

tuq 10-15-2007 03:02 PM

D'Oh! You're right, I forgot all about that. Christine Taylor or whatever her name was. She's quite hot for having had kids and probably being around 40. I remember she guest starred on a couple of eps of Arrested Development and looked F-I-N-E. Ben done good.

wisehandpoker 10-15-2007 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For me I grew up watching adult shows, and I'm sure a lot of the more sexually-oriented stuff went over my head:

Alf (first couple of seasons were hilarious)

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry tuq, the sexual innuendos in Alf went over my head also:)