Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   If I could have any RB/WR/TE on my favorite NFL team.... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=522999)

Assani Fisher 10-14-2007 09:14 PM

Re: If I could have any RB/WR/TE on my favorite NFL team....

vixticator 10-14-2007 09:16 PM

My top four... 1. Moss (if he's trying all out), 2. Steve Smith, 3. LT, 4. All Day.

rafiki 10-14-2007 09:16 PM

imagine Steve Smith on the pats....

Needle77 10-14-2007 09:16 PM

Actually that makes me thing, Andre Johnson >>>>>>>>> Steve Smith at blocking. Jags love running the ball, Andre is my choice now.

For Jags: Andre, Smith, Harrison(GET HIM OFF THE COLTS), Fitz, and R. Williams

CocoaKrispies 10-14-2007 09:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
imagine LT on the pats....

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Spellmen 10-14-2007 09:21 PM

This really depends on the team. For the 49ers I'd take Randy Moss without a doubt. As a Skins fan I'm surprised you'd want ADP over a receiver with the way their WRs have been playing

Assani Fisher 10-14-2007 09:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This really depends on the team. For the 49ers I'd take Randy Moss without a doubt. As a Skins fan I'm surprised you'd want ADP over a receiver with the way their WRs have been playing

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I wasn't thinking exactly of the Skins...more thinking along the lines of if the nfl redrafted every player then who I would want the Skins to take(assuming Brady/Manning are gone).

I agree with you that for these specific Redskins I'd probably want a WR. I wouldn't take Moss though...inconsistent from year to year, and EVERYONE looks good with the Pats. Seriously. Brady and amazing coaching will do that. Moss is very good, but lets not forget the past 2 years. I think I'd take Steve Smith to essentially do what Moss does....crazy what a horrible season Moss is having- I never could've imagined me looking at him as a weakness.

The Bus Driver 10-14-2007 09:36 PM

Peterson's already on my team, so can I get Moss back too?

THAY3R 10-14-2007 09:41 PM

People overrate RB's?

Get outta here!!!

Tyler Durden 10-14-2007 10:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

P.S. I havn't really been following Gaines Adams too much, but you think the Bucs wish they could go back to last year's draft and pick again?

[/ QUOTE ]

Or are the Skins wishing they hadn't given Ladell Betts an extension and instead drafted Peterson over LaRon Landry?