Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Being Told "you have a problem" (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=521433)

xxThe_Lebowskixx 10-12-2007 12:26 PM

Re: Being Told \"you have a problem\"

is that a typo or do you think it cousing? the g key isnt next to either of those keys.

heater 10-12-2007 12:28 PM

Don't bother talking poker with other people. Even most people who pretend to understand really don't and are probably whispering behind your back. Despite all of the cash in the bank and things that I have purchased and traveling that I have done, my mother and sister live in constant fear that
I will wind up on the street one day. Whatever.

fraac 10-12-2007 12:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Outside of my wife, I don't publish my results to the world.

[/ QUOTE ]
Who do you tell when you're inside your wife?

Johnny Hughes 10-12-2007 12:33 PM

Now that's funny. I could have typed LOL but it is a generational thing.

GoBucksIndy 10-12-2007 12:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Outside of my wife, I don't publish my results to the world.

[/ QUOTE ]
Who do you tell when you're inside your wife?

[/ QUOTE ]

A++

MissT74 10-12-2007 12:42 PM

I got the "You have a problem..." speech from my Dad this past weekend. Sigh. They just don't get it.

T

The 13th 4postle 10-12-2007 01:00 PM

I wonder how Fgators hasn't gotten the you have a problem speech.

I personally convinced my parents its a skill game. A lot of people just dont understand.

traxamillion 10-12-2007 01:16 PM

My parents have a large problem with me playing poker thinking I am gambling away money they don't even give me and always want me to get a part time job. At the same time I have paid my food drug and booze bill (and half the rent) for a long time off poker. At the same time I smoke bowls with my mom and they could care less about the unprotected sex I have been having with strangers since i was 15. People outside of this community just will never get it and I feel that the religion analogy is very accurate.

traxamillion 10-12-2007 01:20 PM

People don't want to believe that they go to work every morning for a crappy wage or salary while it is possible to log on to a computer a couple times a week for a couple hours and make far more money.

ibluffoldladies 10-12-2007 01:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Handsome Man Voice: People don't want to believe that they go to work every morning for a crappy wage or salary while it is possible to log on to a computer a couple times a week for a couple hours and make far more money.
testimonial 1: I couldn't believe the money I was making. I had to call a lawyer just to make sure I wasn't breaking the law!
Handsome man voice: Now, with the help of our ten step program, you too...

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds like the start of an infomercial.