Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Books and Publications (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Starting to read poker books (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=519410)

6471849653 10-12-2007 01:38 PM

Re: Starting to read poker books

If you are going to play online, you should first read a book that opens the anatomy of honest, dishonest, rigged and reduced wins sites, that tells you what sites are rigged and how they are rigged and how you can spot it, telling how many hands you can play there, how much you can win per year, how many hours and/or sessions you can play (per day, week, month, year) before you will be dropped to a reduced or no-wins shuffle. It also tells in what way the cards come out at any sites, like dominated hands getting more hits and what sites use it, and at what sites the fluctuations are double compared to other sites, and finally gives the formula of how to keep inside the unwritten rules by reducing the amount of play at single places, and spreading the action over the net, and helps to notice when the deal has become rigged, also education of odds of things happening in a complete and full way, and gives sites where one should play first to get a feel how the cards run when they run normally, both when winning and losing, so one can compare if things differ from that. And it will also tell how to beat the rigged sites when ever that's possible.

jeffnc 10-12-2007 03:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
...get a feel how the cards run when they run normally, both when winning and losing, so one can compare if things differ from that. And it will also tell how to beat the rigged sites when ever that's possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

sol (snicker out loud)

eMbAh 10-12-2007 03:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you are going to play online, you should first read a book that opens the anatomy of honest, dishonest, rigged and reduced wins sites, that tells you what sites are rigged and how they are rigged and how you can spot it, telling how many hands you can play there, how much you can win per year, how many hours and/or sessions you can play (per day, week, month, year) before you will be dropped to a reduced or no-wins shuffle. It also tells in what way the cards come out at any sites, like dominated hands getting more hits and what sites use it, and at what sites the fluctuations are double compared to other sites, and finally gives the formula of how to keep inside the unwritten rules by reducing the amount of play at single places, and spreading the action over the net, and helps to notice when the deal has become rigged, also education of odds of things happening in a complete and full way, and gives sites where one should play first to get a feel how the cards run when they run normally, both when winning and losing, so one can compare if things differ from that. And it will also tell how to beat the rigged sites when ever that's possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://allsux.com/wp-content/uploads...5/wtf-copy.jpg

fraac 10-12-2007 04:11 PM

Where can I get the wtf panda on a t-shirt?

Eponymous 10-12-2007 10:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Where can I get the wtf panda on a t-shirt?

[/ QUOTE ]
If you're serious, you can make your own. I've used zazzle.com and was happy with the results.

Bobo Fett 10-13-2007 01:17 AM

As a Zoo regular, I feel I must apologize on the forum's behalf for this recent escape. We seem to have a small collection of poker is rigged conspiracy theorists that like to congregate there despite the fact they are constantly debated, berated, and otherwise made fools of. Unfortunately, once in a while one of them decides to make a break for it and share their "wisdom" with other forums.

If you got a good chuckle out of his intrusion, I recommend you come join us in the zoo (Internet Gambling) once in a while...they usually manage to get at least a couple "poker is rigged" threads going each week, and much hilarity ensues.

Edit to add: Looking through 647's posts, it would appear he's NOT a part of the "tin foil gang". Hopefully he's messing with us...in which case, nh sir!

Johnny Hughes 10-14-2007 06:54 PM

Get Sklansky first..before you read the others. I would also recommend Dr. Shoonmaker's book here on Two Plus Two. Start with the basics of math, theory, psychology.

I love ordering books over the Internet. That is my new high. Johnny Hughes