Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   [100NL 6max] 87s reraised pot (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=518081)

AFennewald 10-08-2007 11:21 AM

Re: [100NL 6max] 87s reraised pot

bet the turn the A is a great dbl barle card.

YouCantEscape 10-08-2007 11:50 AM

Somehow any turn line sucks.

1) If I double barrel and he pushes I have to fold because we are deep and im not getting the right price. I might lose my equity here by turning my hand into a bluff that cannot stand a push.
2) I am uncertain about a c/rAI as well. I do not know if ive got enough fold equity to turn this move +EV

So I probably should just c/c if I get good pot odds. In this case it would rather be a fold.

Do you agree?

sgepower 10-08-2007 12:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

2) I am uncertain about a c/rAI as well. I do not know if ive got enough fold equity to turn this move +EV

[/ QUOTE ]
Problem with line no 2 is that a smart villain might realize that your hand cant stand a large bet and might try to take it down with a strong-looking bet .
You can't always be sure if he's taking that turn line with a hand that might have been folded to a check raise allin o r not .

I think if you take into account that you are both deep stacked ,line number one makes lot more sense to me .

If you get pushed off that hand , reload and wait for a better spot.

martijn 10-08-2007 12:14 PM

I really like betting turn here.

Some9 10-08-2007 06:04 PM

raise more pf, bet more on flop, shove turn.

thats how I play that.

KurtSF 10-08-2007 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]

1) If I double barrel and he pushes I have to fold because we are deep and im not getting the right price. I might lose my equity here by turning my hand into a bluff that cannot stand a push.

[/ QUOTE ]

You also can't call a PSB on the turn, especially when many of your outs (flush) are obvious and unlikely to get paid off. So you're better off setting the price then checking and letting him take the pot away from you when you have so much equity.

Bet $30 on the turn imo.

Nick Royale 10-08-2007 06:19 PM

You need to bet the turn, I don't think c/c is fine.

el_grande 10-08-2007 06:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You also can't call a PSB on the turn, especially when many of your outs (flush) are obvious and unlikely to get paid off. So you're better off setting the price then checking and letting him take the pot away from you when you have so much equity.

Bet $30 on the turn imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was about to say that.

You just have to steal after nearly destroying your hand value equity with that pf reraise.