Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Can't deposit into full tilt (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=517264)

betgo 10-11-2007 07:48 PM

Re: Can\'t deposit into full tilt

So what is the standard way to get money into Full Tilt? I may want to deposit about $2K soon. Is there another way than Epassporte and trading with someone Stars money? I have some problems with both of those approaches.

Perplexity 10-11-2007 08:24 PM

try your debit/credit cards first -- just because they fail on stars doesn't mean they will fail on FTP.

AML525 10-12-2007 10:22 AM

i want to get the deposit bonus at ftp. what is the easiest way to deposit for a US player?

GoBucksIndy 10-12-2007 10:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i want to get the deposit bonus at ftp. what is the easiest way to deposit for a US player?

[/ QUOTE ]

Debit Card.

Solo Rounder 10-12-2007 11:42 AM

OK, the reason one doesn't see MG an option on Stars is b/c he/she has never made a deposit there before. You have to have made a deposit onto Stars at least once in order to get the MG option in the cashier section. Also, I can't understand why in the world FTP has a min of $250 via MG. They really need to lower that to at least $100. Anyway, one can easily and quicky deposit into stars using WU. The only drawback of WU is it cost a lot, but your money will be in your account in like 15 min. Hope I was able to help.

betgo 10-13-2007 10:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Debit Card.

[/ QUOTE ]
OK, the debit card from my bank account is declined. Is there some debit card I can apply for that does work?

Can I wire Full Tilt money? Can I send them a check?

I have money on Stars. Is there a way to get it to Full Tilt? Is the approach to trade with someone? How do I know to trust them?

apefish 10-13-2007 11:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, I can't understand why in the world FTP has a min of $250 via MG. They really need to lower that to at least $100.

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep in mind Full Tilt is also charging 10 percent rake at nickel dime NL and PLO and this doesn't seem so odd for them.

Betgo- you should be able to find a reliable poster/trader in the transfer thread here. Pretty easy to pick out ones who have consistently made good trades, and enough long term posters to choose from.

Jerry D 10-13-2007 11:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]

What can a poor boy do?

[/ QUOTE ]

Give thanks for Republicans. Bill Frist and the Republicans are happy that they have prevented you, an adult, from spending your money the way you want too.

boscoe1 10-13-2007 12:35 PM

Dumb question: When you go to say Western Union to transfer cash do you just say you want it sent to Full Tilt? Is there a # you need from Full Tilt to identify the account you want it sent to. I have never wired money before obviously

Henry17 10-13-2007 12:37 PM

I think FTP is MoneyGram not Western Union. You get the sending information from e-mailing cashier