Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Brick and Mortar (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Top AC Players (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=516769)

Mike Gallo 10-07-2007 04:41 PM

Re: Top AC Players

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't have expected Cindy violette to play that high. She's never come across as a good poker player to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

She is one of the most feared stud high and stud 8 players around, unlike 90% of the TV donks she is the real deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

sapol 10-07-2007 05:08 PM

I remember Daniel Negreanu saying that she improved a lot in NLHE but that stud was her "bread and butter". I think she plays at the Hustler's 7stud game.

Mr. AtlanticCity 10-07-2007 07:07 PM

I consider myself to be one the good poker players in Atlantic City. You can catch me playing 1/2 at Resorts. When I am not at Resorts, I am online at PokerStars playing 2/4 (cent) limit hold-em.

Mike Gallo 10-07-2007 10:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I consider myself to be one the good poker players in Atlantic City. You can catch me playing 1/2 at Resorts. When I am not at Resorts, I am online at PokerStars playing 2/4 (cent) limit hold-em.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did hear to stay away from that Mr. Atlantic City guy. I would call you a local hero. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

rubixxcube 10-07-2007 10:12 PM

Chris reslock plays down there a decent amount. I have heard mixed opinions of him but he won a bracelet in stud this year beating Ivey heads up. I haven't seen him play that much to know how good he is.

Mr. AtlanticCity 10-07-2007 10:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Chris reslock plays down there a decent amount. I have heard mixed opinions of him but he won a bracelet in stud this year beating Ivey heads up. I haven't seen him play that much to know how good he is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone actually know where he plays. I figured I would see him at the Taj since he is a Stud player, but have not? Is he usually at the Taj or Borgata?

Gonso 10-07-2007 10:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't have expected Cindy violette to play that high. She's never come across as a good poker player to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

She is one of the most feared stud high players around, unlike 90% of the TV donks she is the real deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT - Everyone out here holds her in pretty high regard as far as stud goes, and that's saying a lot considering the status of 7stud in AC.

Judging her by how she plays NLHE on TV is like judging Barry Bonds by his outfielding skills.

Fish_Cake_YumYum 10-07-2007 11:15 PM

Is there anyone who prefers SHL over SH besides me?

DOH!_28 10-08-2007 12:42 AM

i prefer shl over sh as well, I love nothing more than to see people steam after they get a full house and i have a 2 4 5 8 and we have to split the pot. Its good for like 10-15 bb later from the same guy cause they get so steamed

lol, hi/lo is very cruel

Fish_Cake_YumYum 10-08-2007 01:25 AM

Its not the fact that its cruel but to me... stud-hi bores me to the point where i will start to chew on the rubberband that I wear on my wrist cuz ima 5 star G ....

but on another note...yea Stud Hi just blows man

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ