Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Karaoke Trip Report! Plus a dilemma... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=516372)

oddjob 10-05-2007 04:06 PM

Re: Karaoke Trip Report! Plus a dilemma...

[ QUOTE ]
It's a pretty standard formula. Even referenced by XKCD. It takes into account that the difference between 30 and 40 is way different than 20 and 30 - much better than the rule of 10s.

[/ QUOTE ]

the fact that you take so much stock into some silly formula displays how immature you are anyways. he's probably better off.

Conspire 10-05-2007 04:07 PM

Im 23 that makes us compatible for internet relationships.

divides_by_zero 10-05-2007 04:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
There is a much bigger difference between 6 years and 11.

Apparently you guys can't do math if you realize that half your age plus 7 means that I am under 23.

[/ QUOTE ]

the most successful relationships amongst my friends, are 10 year age differences, and 3 of the couples are the guy is younger.

but you're probably still impressed with a dude that pays your $3 door fee for your all you can drink kegger parties. definitly dismiss a guy cause he's 32.

[/ QUOTE ]

My mom is married to someone 10 years older than her. But it's kinda weird when you're only 21. This guy has a real job and has his life set. I am just graduating from college and am just in a way different life mode. The difference in life experience is fairly daunting.

I was leaning towards going out with him if/when he calls and see if there's any shot, but I am unnerved.

Limesparks 10-05-2007 04:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the fact that you take so much stock into some silly formula displays how immature you are anyways. he's probably better off.

[/ QUOTE ]
thats exactly what they said to euler

Triumph36 10-05-2007 04:08 PM

yea i think the 'has a car' might've been a giveaway that you're < 23

divides_by_zero 10-05-2007 04:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It's a pretty standard formula. Even referenced by XKCD. It takes into account that the difference between 30 and 40 is way different than 20 and 30 - much better than the rule of 10s.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a math major - of course I put stock into silly formulas.

And seriously - why all the hostility? I listed all his good qualities. I never said I WASN'T going to give it a shot.

divides_by_zero 10-05-2007 04:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It was tongue in cheek. This is BBV! Everyone's getting way worked up about this.

oddjob 10-05-2007 04:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a math major - of course I put stock into silly formulas.

And seriously - why all the hostility? I listed all his good qualities. I never said I WASN'T going to give it a shot.

[/ QUOTE ]

don't you know us old timers get sensitive in our old age?

Triumph36 10-05-2007 04:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It was tongue in cheek. This is BBV! Everyone's getting way worked up about this.

[/ QUOTE ]

the fact that it can be tongue in cheek...

anyway ask him about the reagan years

Conspire 10-05-2007 04:12 PM

Ask him if he has a wife.