Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   LOL, just lol at this bluff; but it gets better.... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=516250)

runout_mick 10-05-2007 01:36 PM

Re: LOL, just lol at this bluff; but it gets better....

[ QUOTE ]
You guys aren't serious here are you??? Surely getting AI with AK here is super standard. If he's played AA/KK slow or flopped quads (or sucked a house on the turn) then he's getting paid. I also think I have to take my chances with 5x. I can certainly see merit in just calling the turn raise but I figure he's probably making the raise (foolishly) with K10-KQ and would call AI with those hands for his remaining stack.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok then.

En Passant 10-05-2007 01:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You guys aren't serious here are you??? Surely getting AI with AK here is super standard. If he's played AA/KK slow or flopped quads (or sucked a house on the turn) then he's getting paid. I also think I have to take my chances with 5x. I can certainly see merit in just calling the turn raise but I figure he's probably making the raise (foolishly) with K10-KQ and would call AI with those hands for his remaining stack.

[/ QUOTE ]

Strategy ban.

Nez477 10-05-2007 02:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, this thread HAD potential

Acevader 10-05-2007 02:31 PM

I'm totally lost. Totally, totally lost. This is my first post in this part of the forum? Am I to assume the running joke is to say the opposite from what would be the right play, etc?

runout_mick 10-05-2007 02:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm totally lost. Totally, totally lost. This is my first post in this part of the forum? Am I to assume the running joke is to say the opposite from what would be the right play, etc?

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you never carried figs over a mountain for a baby?

yli 10-05-2007 02:40 PM

"lol"

RikkiDee 10-05-2007 02:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

genius level imo

leprous_hand 10-05-2007 02:45 PM

big lick vs. big slick

mmmmmmm might see if they have figs at the supermarket today.... I must try one

AbreuTime 10-05-2007 02:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Acevader for mod imo

killsadie 10-05-2007 02:57 PM

does AIM not work for anyone else?