Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Building a roll through bonuses (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=516075)

Bobo Fett 10-06-2007 09:52 PM

Re: Building a roll through bonuses

[ QUOTE ]
Where can I find this affiliate bobo fett?

[/ QUOTE ]
If you're talking about the Everest offer, its 2+2...the very site you're on right now. Go to the upper left of your screen, above all the forum names...you should see a link that says "Non–US new players get five 2+2 books". They have offers there for Everest and others.

NNNNOOOOONAN 10-07-2007 06:59 AM

wtf, $75 isn't a big enough roll for $25NL, since when?

BotOnTilt 10-07-2007 11:28 AM

Ryan, I would suggest your friend took Party from PSO ($120 + deposit bonus) I think it can be cleared at NL5, at least I got my instant bankroll cleared at that level. Then he could take Noble through Savvy, which can be cleared at NL10 (about $100 in bonus). I think Stars can also be cleared at NL10 ($120 from PSO + $50 from stars). After these he should be rolled for NL25 if he can play better than break-even poker.

Ryanj37 10-07-2007 10:06 PM

I dont think that party bonus is there anymore. Its only the standard $25 free or 30% up to 150

Bobo Fett 10-08-2007 01:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I dont think that party bonus is there anymore. Its only the standard $25 free or 30% up to 150

[/ QUOTE ]
I just checked, and it sure is. Under "Free Gifts", choose Party. 200 points clears the PSO bonus.

orlov 10-09-2007 01:33 PM

Id recommend him doing mansion poker through 1deal.ca

you get 100dollars for earning 20 points( 10dollars in tournament fees and also rly fast in cashgame)

I just wired 40 bucks there, sat down at 2 nl100 fullring tables(only possible to find 2 full ones european afternoon/evening tough).

Then i opened up heroes, watched the hero episode while folding every hand.

I was down by 15dollars from blinds, and you get 100dollars from one deal.

Bobo Fett 10-09-2007 02:27 PM

1) Sounds a little spammy naming a site that requires a referral code before we can even go to the site...are you hoping for PMs?

2) Asking for trouble folding every hand to get a bonus. You may well be all right, but Mansion might not be happy with your bonus abuse if they watch for such things. Why not actually play poker?

3) Until I actually hear about a few people being paid by this site, I'll stick with PokerSavy's deal there. From the sounds of what you described, Savvy's isn't as good, but I KNOW I'll be paid there.

orlov 10-09-2007 04:49 PM

1) mh I dont think I used a referral code when signing up, and no im not related to 1deal in any way nor am I hoping for pms

2) I do realize that this is somewhat abusive, however i did plan to play short stack strategy and just turned out to be card dead over the 80ish hands i played

3) ill report back once their cheque arrives (if it does :P)

Bobo Fett 10-09-2007 05:11 PM

Am I going to the wrong site then? I just went to 1deal.ca again, and it requires a referral code or login to see anything. At the bottom of the page it says "This is a private website and you must have a valid referral code to login."

thisnamedoesntfi 10-09-2007 05:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I just cleared it, so don't know where you get your misinformation.