Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sports Betting (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   %%% Fri Nite Utes v Louisville Thread %%% (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=515721)

Alzee 10-05-2007 01:17 PM

Re: %%% Fri Nite Utes v Louisville Thread %%%

Utah was blanked by UNLV @ UNLV 27-0. Their only other away game they were beat 24-7 by Oregon St.

You all seem to love Utah, can you explain your reasoning other than Louisville's Defense has been horrible?

Also, how in the heck can Utah lose to Oregon St. 24-7, then crush UCLA 44-6 (turnovers helped for sure). Oregon St. lost ot UCLA 40-14! Talk about inconsistent teams, lol.

Anyway, anybody care to analyze further?

Gambler 10-05-2007 01:40 PM

Utah is horrible on the road. I'm not sure where all this Ute s support is coming from either.

Alzee 10-05-2007 02:33 PM

FYI: Louisville running back George Stripling has been suspended for Friday night's game against Utah for violating team rules.

Gordon Scott 10-05-2007 02:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FYI: Louisville running back George Stripling has been suspended for Friday night's game against Utah for violating team rules.

[/ QUOTE ]

On the stat sheet the Cards have a back in front of Stripling and two behind him with more yards per carry and more TDs so I'm going to stick with my first pick.

The Utes are big road dogs with flees for this reason, they sux on the road. They have scored exactly 7 points on the road this year and the Cards haven’t scored less than 35 at home.

I lay the 14.5 and won’t be surprised if they double cover with something in the 47-17 range.

Cards -14.5 2 units

GS

SunOfBeach 10-05-2007 03:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Louisville's Defense has been horrible

[/ QUOTE ]

ur54sold 10-05-2007 03:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Did somebody say...Utes?

[/ QUOTE ]

seeing as most in this thread like the Utes. I'll take Louie for -14.5

MrFeelNothin 10-05-2007 03:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Did somebody say...Utes?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Now see, you're getting closer. Fading the posters would have been a great play if only you had been one of those posters.

ur54sold 10-05-2007 04:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Did somebody say...Utes?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Now see, you're getting closer. Fading the posters would have been a great play if only you had been one of those posters.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now see, You're getting closer, this would have been a great sly little remark if only other people we're amused by it other than yourself. Try posting something of substance and not avoid being a little twit, thanks.

iggymcfly 10-05-2007 04:23 PM

I'm on Louisville as detailed in my personal thread. I honestly think that home advantage is worth over a TD with these two teams and the situational factors in play.

CrushinFelt 10-05-2007 05:00 PM

Actually for some reason I lauged, and I never laugh at this forum because everyone's pretty much a bunch of douche bags in unclever ways.