Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Laughs or Links! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   Lettermen's BEST interview in years - Paris Hilton (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=513591)

*TT* 10-02-2007 11:30 AM

Re: Lettermen\'s BEST interview in years - Paris Hilton

[ QUOTE ]
Is Paris a bit slow in the head or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, she is thickheaded and a poor communicator. Sadly many of our pop-idols are (Diddy comes to mind as the ultimate example).

rothko 10-02-2007 02:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, she is thickheaded and a poor communicator. Sadly many of our pop-idols are (Diddy comes to mind as the ultimate example).

[/ QUOTE ]

no, paris is very intelligent. "the dumb blonde" is an act.

also, [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] letterman. thanks for the link. hilarious.

Grey 10-02-2007 03:07 PM

A+

*TT* 10-02-2007 06:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to work for Puffy.. that man is a brain surgeon. I've met Paris twice, she is not too smart and not a good communicator, but I agree the level of Dumb Blond that she projects is an act. She is however a fantastic manipulator.

Five-Star 10-02-2007 07:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to work for Puffy.. that man is a brain surgeon. I've met Paris twice, she is not too smart and not a good communicator, but I agree the level of Dumb Blond that she projects is an act. She is however a fantastic manipulator.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think I've seen an example of Puffy being a bad communicator. If you have a story or link that would back it up post it.

BigSoonerFan 10-02-2007 08:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think I've seen an example of Puffy being a bad communicator. If you have a story or link that would back it up post it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this a level? Did that post say he was a bad communicator?

ImsaKidd 10-02-2007 10:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

TT i dont get this combined w/ your last post.

Five-Star 10-03-2007 06:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this a level? Did that post say he was a bad communicator?

[/ QUOTE ]

Two posts up, I was trying to use TT's argument with mine

eviljeff 10-03-2007 10:22 PM

ugh, he's so Michael Moore in this interview

[Phill] 10-04-2007 01:22 PM

If this is the best he has done in years, im glad i have only watched like 2 episodes ever and thats only cos nothing else was on at 3am.