Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Suggestion (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=513186)

tuq 10-01-2007 06:39 PM

Re: Suggestion

[ QUOTE ]
and i am disappointed in you for being the first answer in atf without it being a level -- it's just not you

[/ QUOTE ]
Heh, sorry about that. I was in serious mode because that very thing had been discussed in the POG thread and I couldn't shake the mood. I didn't know fnord was a POGger until after the fact. Here is a joke that I heard recently:

Q: what has seven arms and sucks?

A: <font color="white">Def Leppard</font>

fnord_too 10-01-2007 07:24 PM

The suggestion is independant of bobo (though that did get me thinking about it). I think it would be pretty sweet if mods could just kick people out of their forum. There would be less need to wory about building a big case or worrying about whether they contribute elsewhere on the boards, just axe 'em. Also, it mitigates personal biases since the damage is localized. Everyone wins (except mike haven, who would get lots more whiney threads in here, but then he could kick people out of his forum for excessive whining).

Maybe when the software is upgraded in 2020...

RoundGuy 10-01-2007 10:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Q: what has seven arms and sucks?

A: <font color="white">Def Leppard</font>

[/ QUOTE ]
Tub, you suck at math. Def Leppard has 9 arms. They are also the greatest 80's rock band of all time. You suck at both math and Rock.

tuq 10-01-2007 10:35 PM

RoundGay,

Your mom sucks. Literally LDO. Plus it's after 9:30 your time so someone fell asleep on their watch.

RoundGuy 10-01-2007 10:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Your mom sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]
You have absolutely no idea how true that statement is.

I believe you have the authority to ban me for the requisite 8-minutes. GO!

tuq 10-01-2007 10:44 PM

RoundGay,

We're not supposed to ban out of forum and I'd ask you to go post something lame in the Lounge or Golf so I could give you your nightly banning but I have to actually go play poker now (LOL) so don't bother. We'll just censure whoever was asleep at the wheel tonight. Probably iron.

RoundGuy 10-01-2007 10:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
RoundGay,

We're not supposed to ban out of forum and I'd ask you to go post something lame in the Lounge or Golf so I could give you your nightly banning but I have to actually go play poker now (LOL) so don't bother. We'll just censure whoever was asleep at the wheel tonight. Probably iron.

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually, *TT* banned me for two minutes. I was right in the middle of a post, and it said banned for 2 hours 22 minutes. I'm glad he changed his mind.

I need to be careful what I ask for. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Ok, going to bed. Ban away.

*TT* 10-01-2007 10:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
RoundGay,

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually, *TT* banned me for two minutes. I was right in the middle of a post, and it said banned for 2 hours 22 minutes. I'm glad he changed his mind.

I need to be careful what I ask for. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Ok, going to bed. Ban away.

[/ QUOTE ]

It was 8PM in Vegas, my turn for the nightly ban [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Wetdog 10-02-2007 01:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Plus it's after 9:30 your time so someone fell asleep on their watch.

[/ QUOTE ]

I fell asleep on my watch once and had X3MIT on my forehead when I woke up.

metsandfinsfan 10-02-2007 11:36 PM

tuq someone just pwned you pretty good in the pog bobo thread ..

just sayin