Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   i am an embarrassment (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=512939)

Conspire 10-01-2007 05:36 AM

Re: i am an embarrassment

That was pretty inspirational nation, I feel the need to focus more on poker now. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

jfish 10-01-2007 05:38 AM

i 1 table all the time, but whatever.

AJFenix 10-01-2007 05:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i 1 table all the time, but whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hell yeah.

ITILTEZ 10-01-2007 05:51 AM

Dont make fun of 1tabeling [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

allstaryou 10-01-2007 05:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
That was pretty inspirational nation, I feel the need to focus more on poker now. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

also, if i wasn't so poor, i'd def. want to prop bet on something to help me get more hands. but i'm so poor.

Fonkey123 10-01-2007 06:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
at least you are good at guitar hero!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Nation= PristMLH [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

A_C_Slater 10-01-2007 06:12 AM

I am the same way. I only covered my monthly nut for the last 2 out of 7 months. I only have a crappy associates degree. And while I am down to 15k instead of 12k I am also 4 years older than you and I only play 100 NL.

But if you've ever had as many real jobs as I've had you would be thanking your lucky stars just to be able to simply go to sleep and wake up whenever you feel like it.

nation 10-01-2007 06:25 AM

trust me, i've enjoyed that feeling a lot, and that's partially why i'm such a lazy piece of crap. i've been acting like i have no responsibility.

one of my plans to help myself is to go to sleep and wake up at decent hours. it won't be optimal playing times but it will help me get things out of the way early like working out and whatnot instead of waking up late and having no time to run errands. having a flexible semi-schedule should help me out a lot.

CrustyFace 10-01-2007 06:27 AM

Do you plan in advance with your roll. I have been thinking about how i would pay myself for rent and such for a living. I would feel uneasy if i didnt have everything paid for 2 months ahead.

BJLTNYK 10-01-2007 06:27 AM

GL nation...+1 for the similar boat as you

cashed out way too much and when i found time for playing i played like [censored]. really focused now to make some legit money...currently in a huge [censored] session focused so GL to you again.