Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Full Ring (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   *** Official October Chat Thread: The Purple Goose *** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=512741)

ship_it_trebek 09-30-2007 10:53 PM

Re: *** Official October Chat Thread: The Purple Goose ***

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
GO GIANTS! (Just stay under 47.5 pts plz)

[/ QUOTE ]

Good thing I took the Eagles (-3). Balls.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should have known more than Philly sports usual share of good things has happened today.

CalledDownLight 09-30-2007 11:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

do you play stars kos? If you do would you be willing to trade bodog for stars? I want to bet sports and play blackjack.

WCGRider 09-30-2007 11:19 PM

Sorry for the short stacking, but it had to be done

bottomset 09-30-2007 11:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
please don't shortstack anymore

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll think about it. I might be moving to 2/4 though since I'm kind of close to rolled for it now so I shouldn't bother you anymore...oh wait.

[/ QUOTE ]

a lot of my hatred of shortstackers really is just selfish, I want to make more an hour and deeper stacks gets me more money

but a big chunk of it is shortstackers really weaken game dynamics and make the game a lot less fun to play, I got into poker because it was fun to play, I likely wouldn't still be playing if it wasn't fun(at least some of the time, it can be really frustrating)

that and ratholing goes against everything that poker as a game stands for, money won stays on the table if you want to continue playing

WCGRider 09-30-2007 11:33 PM

i can understand that and actaully agree for the most part, but a lot of the times people with short stacks have a horrible game and give up their money fairly easily, its just you never take it in the way a set over set does.

WCGRider 09-30-2007 11:34 PM

And btw i actually have never shortstacked before, and god willing never will again ; p.

rdrr 09-30-2007 11:37 PM

Would anybody be interested in a fantasy basketball league for the forum (on yahoo)?

Kos13 09-30-2007 11:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

do you play stars kos? If you do would you be willing to trade bodog for stars? I want to bet sports and play blackjack.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, no money on PS as of now, but I'll let you know if that changes in the near future.

Chargers In 07 09-30-2007 11:41 PM

I would, I may have to change my name to "Suns in 07/08" since I live just south.

CalledDownLight 09-30-2007 11:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Would anybody be interested in a fantasy basketball league for the forum (on yahoo)?

[/ QUOTE ]

yea...roto or h2h? I'd be in for both, but like roto more. $10-$100 (maybe higher) buyin would work for me.