Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Deep AK flop decision in rr pot, 1.5-3nl (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=512018)

Speedlimits 09-29-2007 06:19 PM

Re: Deep AK flop decision in rr pot, 1.5-3nl

I agree with US i 3bomb the flop all day. didn't carrotsnake say if you flop a set in a RR pot then it's an autostack? I think he was referring to 100BB's but against this guy I definitely like a 3bet.

Erik W 09-29-2007 06:53 PM

Why reraise a 8% raiser who raises UTG and you are oop
and 200BB deep?

I love reraising but this is one of the times I flat pre.

Keyser. 09-29-2007 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why reraise a 8% raiser who raises UTG and you are oop
and 200BB deep?

I love reraising but this is one of the times I flat pre.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like the smooth call too against known nit-donks but I felt the sample size was too small here to know his opening standards.

obiedman 09-29-2007 07:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I agree with US i 3bomb the flop all day. didn't carrotsnake say if you flop a set in a RR pot then it's an autostack? I think he was referring to 100BB's but against this guy I definitely like a 3bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is 200bbs deep and we have a pair. i see no connection at all to "if you flop a set in a reraised pot it's an autostack."

Speedlimits 09-29-2007 07:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is 200bbs deep and we have a pair. i see no connection at all to "if you flop a set in a reraised pot it's an autostack."

[/ QUOTE ]

You are leaving a lot of information out of your analysis. We have TPTK in a re-raised pot. We aren't folding so flatting the raise is OK only if we expect to extract more from our opponent then we would otherwise.

also a 30 hand sample doesnt tell much so basing your plays off his pahud stats is pretty bad.

AAismyfriend 09-29-2007 08:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are leaving a lot of information out of your analysis. We have TPTK in a re-raised pot. We aren't folding so flatting the raise is OK only if we expect to extract more from our opponent then we would otherwise.

also a 30 hand sample doesnt tell much so basing your plays off his pahud stats is pretty bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stacking off with TPTK 200BBs deep in a RRd pot to a loose passive that raised preflop cannot be good here. I fold the turn here, I'd be very surprised if he was semibluffing or going crazy with KQ or w/e.

Unknown Soldier 09-29-2007 08:08 PM

AA, [ QUOTE ]
I didn't know this at the time, but later in the session he overbet open shoved for like 2x pot with KQ on an AQx board into 2 players.

[/ QUOTE ]

dunno if op wants us to take that into account, but i was.

Al_Money 09-29-2007 08:29 PM

Call flop, fold turn. 3 betting flop seems bad this deep.