Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Gilbert Arenas thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=511669)

Ryan Beal 09-29-2007 03:44 AM

Re: Gilbert Arenas thread

[ QUOTE ]
ryan, why is bobo telling me you told him he is banned because people think he is "Dead"?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know. Haven't even said a word to him about any of this.

kyleb 09-29-2007 04:25 AM

He is quite obviously not Dead.

durron597 09-29-2007 09:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
He is quite obviously not Dead.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed, i dunno wtf crack he is smoking but it must be a bad batch or something

or maybe it has to do with the mets blowing a 7.5 game division lead... maybe he'll calm down after baseball is over?

MEbenhoe 09-29-2007 09:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Perfect example of what happens when BBV4L mentality is allowed to spread site wide.

[/ QUOTE ]

upon review this statement was incorrect [/retraction]

durron597 09-29-2007 09:13 AM

lol i just saw now that ryan edit/deleted his posts in this thread

not objecting in the slightest just noting my amusement

NT! 09-29-2007 10:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
valued POG posters certainly should NOT be allowed to troll other forums relentlessly simply because they are superstars in that clique.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed. he is running a long game at the moment though. btw he is also rickaguilerafan and is posting again already. i'll let you, meb, decide what to do with that account; i trust your judgement

[/ QUOTE ]

bannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

EMc 09-29-2007 10:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ryan, why is bobo telling me you told him he is banned because people think he is "Dead"?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know. Haven't even said a word to him about any of this.

[/ QUOTE ]

He, dead and I all went to the same school and had the same IP. He also has the same trollish styles. However, Im pretty happy with this ban.

citanul 09-29-2007 10:52 AM

wow, both IPs that bobojedafan has match like a million accounts. wtf school is this again where they don't even give you remotely unique ips or whatever?

NT! 09-29-2007 11:24 AM

sooooooooo hard not to troll the [censored] out of that POG thread about his banning, jesus christ. like the site is going to refrain from banning one of its biggest trolls for racism just because he is coordinating a game of internet hide the sausage or whatever.

people sitewide need to stop sticking up for their forum regulars that act like retarded trolls everywhere else. if an OOT poster trolls your forum please feel free to ban him, i have never and will never complain about another mod trying to keep his forum clean.

EMc 09-29-2007 11:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wow, both IPs that bobojedafan has match like a million accounts. wtf school is this again where they don't even give you remotely unique ips or whatever?

[/ QUOTE ]

cit,
The IP for on campus 137.238.0.5, but we do have unique IPs. Its a small school I dont think there are a lot of 2p2ers. He graduated so hes probably at home so its probably from optimum online.