Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Brag: Tripled my bankroll with a tournament score (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=510974)

Mamet 09-28-2007 12:53 AM

Re: Brag: Tripled my bankroll with a tournament score

His $1238 win gives him a $1838 bankroll, meaning he 3.063ed his bankroll. "Tripled" does not compute. Thankfully we have rothko here to maintain the accuracy and integrity of the 2+2 tradition.

icheckcallu 09-28-2007 01:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I just took down 2nd place in WPX's VIP event ($5k added) for $1,238. That may be just another day to you high stakes winners (not even a good day for some), but before this my complete bankroll was about $600.

So... yeah. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

nice one mr W.! You know who I is on wpex. I guess I wont see you playing 25nl anymore.

rothko 09-28-2007 02:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
His $1238 win gives him a $1838 bankroll, meaning he 3.063ed his bankroll. "Tripled" does not compute. Thankfully we have rothko here to maintain the accuracy and integrity of the 2+2 tradition.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
about $600

[/ QUOTE ]

askrak 09-28-2007 06:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I just took down 2nd place in WPX's VIP event ($5k added) for $1,238. That may be just another day to you high stakes winners (not even a good day for some), but before this my complete bankroll was about $600.

[/ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ]
Tripled my bankroll with a tournament score

[/ QUOTE ]

does not compute

[/ QUOTE ]

[ ] Rainman

killsadie 09-28-2007 06:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
about $600

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

give it up rothko.

Warteen 09-28-2007 10:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

So... yeah. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

nice one mr W.! You know who I is on wpex. I guess I wont see you playing 25nl anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you, all, for the kind words (and amusement). I'm glad I finally have a solid brag to post for once. I'm in a little bit of trouble now, because I've never been in such a new position before bankroll-wise. I'm not sure which level I ought to be playing at given my new roll - I've been playing 25 NL, as the mystery poster above said, but I worry that if I move up so quickly to 100 NL (for example), I might lose too much too fast.
My other option is to make a substantial withdrawal and leave myself more than I had before ($1k or so), since I'm pretty broke in real life. What do you guys think?

PocketElevens 09-28-2007 10:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

does not compute

[/ QUOTE ]

[ ] Rainman

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

PayoffWiz 09-28-2007 10:18 AM

You are probably looking for a serious answer here, and good thing for that because you came to the right place (BBV).

Answer?
Shortstack $5-$10 NL. You're on a heater. No point in wasting that hot fire playing small stakes...

vbm 09-28-2007 11:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

does not compute

[/ QUOTE ]

[ ] Rainman

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

alavet 09-28-2007 11:22 AM

sick. give me $5 cuz ive prayed for your win!