Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   How big of a gambling/sports betting problem does Barry G really have? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=510969)

Ganjasaurus Rex 09-28-2007 01:40 AM

Re: How big of a gambling/sports betting problem does Barry G really h

[ QUOTE ]
Any amount of money that get your juices going when you bet it has to be a noticeable amount of your net worth. Lets face it would 100k get his juices goin if he was a billionaire? Probably not.

[/ QUOTE ]
I make $120k a year and i still find it entertaining to make a $10 bet on something. It's all relative.

Dan87 09-28-2007 01:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Any amount of money that get your juices going when you bet it has to be a noticeable amount of your net worth. Lets face it would 100k get his juices goin if he was a billionaire? Probably not.

[/ QUOTE ]
I make $120k a year and i still find it entertaining to make a $10 bet on something. It's all relative.

[/ QUOTE ]
Highly doubt this is true. You may find it "entertaining", but if it were a $100 or $1000 bet it would be more entertaining

Victor 09-28-2007 01:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
proly not too big a problem considering he said in the vid that he hasnt been betting lately.

[/ QUOTE ]
He hasn't been betting lately because he hasn't got the money to risk.

[/ QUOTE ]

af;jlkadsfkj;asdjfdasjafsd;lkas;jklsd

aasdjk;lfa;klsjfdjak;
;dafdlkj;fads;jlkfsd
fdsal;ads;jlfdas

Hotel Detect 09-28-2007 01:50 AM

Re: How big of a gambling/sports betting problem does Barry G really have?

Eli took a sizable amount off him @ the WSOP in props im pretty sure, so that with a downswing and he could be hurting right now.

I also noticed his comments on the cardplayer vid.

It is not like these guys are worth 20 mil + so they gamble way beyond their means. Luckily, Barry has tons of earning potential and about 1000 willing backers so it'd be hard for him to go permabust.

Ganjasaurus Rex 09-28-2007 01:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Highly doubt this is true. You may find it "entertaining", but if it were a $100 or $1000 bet it would be more entertaining

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it wouldn't. That's why i don't make $1000 bets. I know i can lose $10 without feeling any loss, but the win is still entertaining because it's a win and then i can go to Starbucks and buy an outrageously expensive pair of coffees for me and my wife. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

realjaydub 09-28-2007 02:00 AM

So many people lost the value to money,,,,but Barry donates so much, I doubt he has a problem...just a very smart guy.

nath 09-28-2007 02:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it wouldn't. That's why i don't make $1000 bets. I know i can lose $10 without feeling any loss, but the win is still entertaining because it's a win and then i can go to Starbucks and buy an outrageously expensive pair of coffees for me and my wife. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
You're just not a real gambler.

Alobar 09-28-2007 02:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
proly not too big a problem considering he said in the vid that he hasnt been betting lately.

[/ QUOTE ]
He hasn't been betting lately because he hasn't got the money to risk.

[/ QUOTE ]

af;jlkadsfkj;asdjfdasjafsd;lkas;jklsd

aasdjk;lfa;klsjfdjak;
;dafdlkj;fads;jlkfsd
fdsal;ads;jlfdas

[/ QUOTE ]

that about sums it up

Pudge714 09-28-2007 02:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/6223/nit03xy5.gif

luckyjimm 09-28-2007 02:46 AM

From the video, I would say Barry G has precisely NO gambling/sports betting problem.
He seems a man in complete control.