Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   We're Micro stakes, but freerolls? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=510305)

Trogdor! 09-27-2007 03:04 AM

Re: We\'re Micro stakes, but freerolls?

Pokerstars playmoney ring games are where the $$ are at

mookboi 09-27-2007 03:12 AM

PokerStars freerolls are the [censored]. Every saturday, around 2-3, you can enter the Supernova freeroll, where players play like complete donks, and all you need to enter is to get a few FPP points here and there throughout the year.

Monthly and weekly freerolls are fairly cheap too, just a few FPPs. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Frelo 09-27-2007 03:50 AM

Your friend can benefit from the free cash programs on several sites (although I don't know whether they are available to US players or not) : Poker770 (7.70€), Pitbull (10$), yourpokercash (Absolute, UB, FT for 50$ each), vcpoker (10$, code "freemoney").

That's how I'm trying to develop my bankroll.

Nemesis69 09-27-2007 05:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Just deposit around $20 to get started off. And start playing $2 NL cash games. I did that and now I'm at around $126 after about a two months of play.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here the same story, my br is now $140. I got $30 free on some pokernews action.

Snozynoze 09-27-2007 06:07 PM

My bankroll allows me to play up to 50NL.
I earned it playing freerolls and started the 2NL grind.

My friend wants to play without a deposit.

I have explained to him that depositing would be eaiser now, because what is available then is gone now.

He is staying on a friend's couch, and has been without a phone for a month.

He does not have $20 to $50 to deposit, but wants to play freerolls.

He's not looking to make fat stacks. He plays live when he has money at 1-2 and enjoys it.

In the mean time, he just wants somewhere to maybe win some pocket change and take it to low stakes.

Those of you that say deposit, $20 is to much for him to currently deposit. $20 not important to you, send some change his way, PM me and i'll give you his login.

I offered to send him some, but he said what he really wanted was freerolls.

so...hear me when i say, he wants freerolls.

Phildo 09-27-2007 06:15 PM

Actually I think he wants a job.

Milky 09-27-2007 06:17 PM

I used to play a lot of poker before legislation killed neteller and everything was up in the air. Right when that happened I cashed out everything and didn't play for a year or so.

I started playing freerolls at PS after a while but that didn't get me anywhere. So about 2 months ago I sold $35 worth of MTGO product and had the money transferred to my PS account. I've turned that into $560 so far by starting at 5NL. I just moved up to 25NL this week!

So yeah, in short, don't bother with the freerolls. They're a waste of time. Just buyin for $20-$50 and play micro NL.

creamfillin 09-27-2007 06:19 PM

So he doesn't enough money to deposit but plays live 1-2? does not compute

hennnerz 09-27-2007 06:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Actually I think he wants a job.

[/ QUOTE ]

pipernga 09-27-2007 07:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]