Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Best Site to play at nl 3/6+ (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=507610)

LucidDream 09-23-2007 04:00 PM

Re: Best Site to play at nl 3/6+

didn't see that...link plz?

praios 09-23-2007 04:04 PM

seems like i can not get a serious answer

furyshade 09-23-2007 04:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, people here are douche's sometimes when people are just trying to get help

try absolute imo

skillgambler 09-23-2007 04:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, people here are douche's sometimes when people are just trying to get help

try www.pocketfives.com imo

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp

BigPoppa 09-23-2007 04:16 PM

If you thought one site was really, really soft and just loved to play there, would you post that opinion on a board populated by better than average poker players? Would you want to tell all the lurkers and people who barely post as well as those who contribute?

praios 09-23-2007 04:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you thought one site was really, really soft and just loved to play there, would you post that opinion on a board populated by better than average poker players? Would you want to tell all the lurkers and people who barely post as well as those who contribute?

[/ QUOTE ]

makes sense but why give good advises in posted hands. here you also help other good players

keikiwai 09-23-2007 04:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

makes sense but why give good advises in posted hands. here you also help other good players

[/ QUOTE ]

there's a dearth of good advice in posted hands imo

Bulletproof Monk 09-23-2007 04:40 PM

PartyPoker has good games

praios 09-23-2007 04:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

there's a dearth of good advice in posted hands imo

[/ QUOTE ]

he this is also because people want to give good advise but do not know it better

jcg2005 09-23-2007 04:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ ] Beat
[ ] Brag
[ ] Variance

[/ QUOTE ]

tell me where to post it?!? in midstakes my threat got closed and under the over topic it doesnot fits also

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe you shouldn't threaten people and they'll keep your threads unlocked

[/ QUOTE ]

bahahahaha