Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   STT Strategy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   LOLShirtaments t-shirt store: (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=506815)

pergesu 09-24-2007 04:34 AM

Re: LOLShirtaments t-shirt store:

Dear Andrew,

You're a cool guy. Sixes is too. Don't be a douche. You have plenty of money, you don't need to worry about Sixes making a couple bucks off of your "trademark" (and I use the term absurdly loosely).

perg

pineapple888 09-24-2007 10:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Andrew,

You're a cool guy. Sixes is too. Don't be a douche. You have plenty of money, you don't need to worry about Sixes making a couple bucks off of your "trademark" (and I use the term absurdly loosely).

perg

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, did you even read the post?

- You arrange with somebody to make and sell your product
- He sells your product but never sends it to customers (for months)
- He ignores all attempts to contact him (for months)
- He still has the store open so the problem will apparently be ongoing

And you are supposed to just shrug your shoulders?

For Andrew I'm sure it's not the money, it's the hassle this is all causing for him.

Inyaface 09-24-2007 11:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Andrew,

perg

[/ QUOTE ]
This is so dumb
DUCY?

good2cu 09-24-2007 12:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Andrew,

perg

[/ QUOTE ]

Pergsu,

This is an absolutely ridiculous statement.

Should I worry about Suited Sixes using my name to sell a product he accepts money for and never sends to people?

Also should I worry about Suited Sixes lying to be about his business practices and associated fees with the business?

Should I except someone who I entered in a business contract with to never pay me any money or respond to any of my emails or phone calls?

Granted I am well off finically and at most Suited owes me maybe is $1,000? But the costs of the legal fees I’m prepared to spend pursuing this matter go far beyond that. I feel used and defrauded.

I could care less about him selling trademarked shirts, that is just the tip of the iceberg.

good2cu 09-24-2007 12:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Legal action seems a bit drastic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it does. 66s hasnt been reading 2+2 lately so he wasnt aware of some of this stuff. Part of it is not his fault and he has spent a lot of money out of his own pocket correcting other people errors. He'll take care of it Im sure.

[/ QUOTE ]

What about never picking up his phone or responding to emails? This might be a viable excuse for a while but after two months it just doesn’t cut it anymore.

jgunnip 09-24-2007 03:05 PM

I ordered shirts over the summer and am very happy with what I got. This thread makes me [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] and is very unfortunate. I hope all parties can resolve this without the need to take legal action.

degenaholic 10-31-2007 11:59 PM

anyone have any issues ordering t-shirts? I ordered a "sup bro" shirt like 2 weeks ago and it sais it has not been shipped yet

sup' with that?

AMT 11-01-2007 02:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
anyone have any issues ordering t-shirts? I ordered a "sup bro" shirt like 2 weeks ago and it sais it has not been shipped yet

sup' with that?

[/ QUOTE ]

...did you read the thread?

cliff notes: no1 knoez sup wit dat, yo.

Mat Sklansky 11-06-2007 06:29 PM

Brian Swingle has stolen more than 300 of our shirts. He won't answer his phone, and though he said he would return our shirts, he has not.

If there is someone here who can get him to return our shirts, I'd be very appreciative.

ManChild 11-06-2007 08:27 PM

I don't want to take sides or anything here, but I would like to say that 6s said there was trouble getting the shirts delivered to me because of my apartment # or something, after further conversation with him via PM (before his box was full) we resolved the issue and I did receive the shirts and 6s appeared to be trying hard to get me them the whole time (it took about 5-7 weeks longer then expected but in the end they arrived)