Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Politics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Propaganda and freedom (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=505717)

valenzuela 09-21-2007 02:37 AM

Re: Propaganda and freedom

What does triangulation mean?

GoodCallYouWin 09-21-2007 09:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's when say a GOP candidate adopts many liberal policies, in order to get elected.

pvn 09-21-2007 09:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
That is why Bush was reelected

[/ QUOTE ]

Bush was never legitimately elected, let alone re-elected. He's been a crook and a fraud from day one, and the cons are already laying the groundwork to steal 2008. Please don't accord these thugs a legitimacy they have not actually earned.

</public service announcement>

q/q

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi,

I agree with QQ's post.

DUCY?

Money2Burn 09-21-2007 01:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bush was never legitimately elected, let alone re-elected. He's been a crook and a fraud from day one, and the cons are already laying the groundwork to steal 2008. Please don't accord these thugs a legitimacy they have not actually earned.

q/q

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi,

I agree with QQ's post.

DUCY?

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually do.

Zeno 09-21-2007 06:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do the math.

Trangulation

-Zeno

Zeno 09-21-2007 07:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's when say a GOP candidate adopts many liberal policies, in order to get elected.

[/ QUOTE ]

No! The use of the word triangulation in this regard is not only wrong, it smacks of blatherskite. (Aside from the fact that you only mention the GOP in your definition, which is disingenuous in the extreme)

-Zeno: GOP Mobster

Edge34 09-21-2007 07:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

q/q

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess if you tell yourself that lie often enough, you DO get to believe it, huh?

GoodCallYouWin 09-22-2007 06:04 AM

"I guess if you tell yourself that lie often enough, you DO get to believe it, huh? "

I guess if you bury your head in the sand, the fact that if you are in a black majority precinct your vote is 500% more likely to spoil doesn't mean anything. Face it, Karl Rove took black people off the voting lists en mass.