Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   i got tricks (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=502750)

jallabar 09-17-2007 07:22 AM

Re: i got tricks

raise preflop to 5.50, bet pot on flop and call AI if he calls get it in on the turn, as you still have FE

terp 09-17-2007 07:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What do you put him on that you think is folding? TT?

[/ QUOTE ]

i think a player of his type plays a lot of air hands and 89/TT/88 hands like this. once in a while he may even fold a horribly played AJ or something, but that's not something i'd count on.

Lego05 09-17-2007 07:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone fold this preflop?

[/ QUOTE ]
I do.

I also don't think turn play has much FE....I would just call his raise. And I agree with AJ that CRAI on turn is much better than this.

BTW why are you playing 50NL? I thought you played a bunch higher than this. Mistaken?

munkey 09-17-2007 07:36 AM

I don't like the preflop call vs UTG range.

flop b3b intended?

As played on the turn I think FE is low given he just put it a phat raise and would probably fold.

I'm strugling to give him a range - i think most sets he raises on the flop [except 22]though some TAGfish still wait for the turn despite the obv. draw board unless your bb rnage is mostly sets then it's sometimes ok- if he's good this is an overpair destroying draws equity on the turn -so he likely has QQ type of hand - stove it and see but I think you're behind w/o a decent bit of FE.

Then I think FE is small but we have a load of outs -oesd/fd and may be an ace out. I think AJ's suggestion of a turn c/r AI gets most FE vs his range- and combo draws he may hold may check IP/1pair pot control.

corsakh 09-17-2007 07:51 AM

Range is AJ, QQ+, sometimes a set if he is a tool.

munkey 09-17-2007 07:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

corsakh
I agree and some much smaller % a fdraw/combo draw.

22 if he's on ABS [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

kaz2107 09-17-2007 11:15 AM

i cant imagine he is planning on raising the turn with intentions of folding the turn. making people fold here is extremely tough and i dont think this is the time for it. unless he is capable of folding an over pair i dont think this is a good play

terp 09-17-2007 03:28 PM

all, he folded

this is not a brag post, but these are results

0524432 09-17-2007 03:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

why is he a tool for having a set here? not coming over the heros' flop raise?

Hail Eris 09-17-2007 03:43 PM

If he's good, he's probably trying to trash your equity with AJ or an overpair, so the question is whether he can fold those to a turn 3b, and the answer is that he probably can't.

I think I'd bet more on the flop and c/rai the turn.