Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Pokerstars Bonus WCOOP! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=500215)

darkcore 09-13-2007 09:28 PM

Re: Pokerstars Bonus WCOOP!

[ QUOTE ]
Wait a minute, PokerStars gives out bonuses?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeh. once every year. in march.

Sandy Beach 09-13-2007 10:18 PM

What is the logic behind a deposit bonus? Why not have a bonus for playing x number of hands? You could still force the bonus code to be entered to ensure people did not receive more than one bonus with the same promotion. That is basically what this amounts to - a hands played bonus. I have over $12,000 on PokerStars. Why do I need to incur the fees to deposit more money?

I guess EpassPorte is the best method to deposit on PokerStars? It appears that the fee is $5 per hundred so it will cost me $30 to get this bonus, plus the cashout fees? I guess I need to start reading the 100's of Epassporte posts that showed up in the search. Why doesn't PokerStars make it easier on their loyal customers?

blackize 09-13-2007 11:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I guess EpassPorte is the best method to deposit on PokerStars? It appears that the fee is $5 per hundred so it will cost me $30 to get this bonus, plus the cashout fees? I guess I need to start reading the 100's of Epassporte posts that showed up in the search. Why doesn't PokerStars make it easier on their loyal customers?

[/ QUOTE ]

You can deposit with echecks or cashout and redeposit now so you won't incur fees.

[ QUOTE ]

What is the logic behind a deposit bonus? Why not have a bonus for playing x number of hands? You could still force the bonus code to be entered to ensure people did not receive more than one bonus with the same promotion. That is basically what this amounts to - a hands played bonus. I have over $12,000 on PokerStars. Why do I need to incur the fees to deposit more money?

[/ QUOTE ]

The logic behind a deposit bonus is to get former players to redeposit and play again.

They have a bonus for playing x number of hands. They just call it FPPs.

Sandy Beach 09-14-2007 12:01 AM

Per this link HERE Echecks were discontinued to U.S. players on 1/17/2007. Is that PokerStars page incorrect? Thanks for any information you may have.

[ QUOTE ]
The logic behind a deposit bonus is to get former players to redeposit and play again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then why do they offer the bonus to all players? Forcing you to deposit costs many players extra money. It would be much more user friendly just to force players to play the hands for a bonus.

blackize 09-14-2007 12:34 AM

Take a look at the deposit options in the Stars software. Echecks were readded about 2 weeks ago I think.

They offer the bonus to all players out of fairness I guess, but their goal is to get players who are not regularly playing to deposit and start again. It's just a hunch on my part, but I don't think that a earn 1000 FPPs and get 100 bucks promo would be nearly as effective at bringing back former players. My guess is most people see MAN A BONUS AND ALL I HAVE TO DO IS DEPOSIT vs 1000 hands? That's a lot.

ImsaKidd 09-14-2007 12:56 AM

Man depositing is such a hassle but free money oh well.

Since they said no more double VPPs this will be just fine [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

apefish 09-14-2007 02:34 AM

Please remember to multiply your bonus by the appropriate .2 Imsa.

choo choo.

Agreed on free monies = the goot.

NU Star 09-14-2007 02:50 AM

Why is everyone talking like there is a bonus?

apefish 09-14-2007 02:57 AM

We are eagerly hoping.

Also, project MK-ULTRA.

RoundTower 09-14-2007 03:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is Carlos M still employed?

[/ QUOTE ]

He did a good job trying to help the customer, and there was a bonus that I was temporarily given with the name WCOOP2007, so an understandable mistake.

ToT

[/ QUOTE ]
temporarily given? I would expect after they gave it to you, even if by mistake, at least they wouldn't take it back. It's not as if they made an error and put extra cash into your account.