Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   first time ive ever folded AA (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=496228)

Spechel EDD 09-08-2007 07:38 AM

Re: first time ive ever folded AA

[ QUOTE ]
you are slowplaying AA at this blindlevel?

what are you thinking? i'm going to help you with this one because i'm in a good mood.

You say it yourself you cannot put AA down.
When the blinds are 50t ppl will limp in with every pocket pair wich will crush your aces on the flop when they make a set, if they don't hit they will not put any more chips in the pot for you.
2 pairs and flopped straights or flushes will also criple you.

So basicly your only beating top pair and they will not pay you off their whole stack at these blind levels.

also when limping in with aces you induce other limpers having all kinds of draws on the flop, this is what you don't want with aces.

You can only limp with aces if the table is extremely agressive and you expect an raise wich you will have to re-raise.

[/ QUOTE ]

youre very very stupid.

op played this well pf, he just got unlucky no one raised after he set his trap

Craggoo 09-08-2007 08:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

what are you thinking? i'm going to help you with this one because i'm in a good mood.

When the blinds are 50t ppl will limp in with every pocket pair wich will crush your aces on the flop when they make a set, if they don't hit they will not put any more chips in the pot for you.

So basicly your only beating top pair and they will not pay you off their whole stack at these blind levels.

also when limping in with aces you induce other limpers having all kinds of draws on the flop, this is what you don't want with aces.

You can only limp with aces if the table is extremely agressive and you expect an raise wich you will have to re-raise.

[/ QUOTE ]

youre very very stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

[x] strat in bbv

Shizzle12345 09-08-2007 08:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

youre very very stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]
no your stupid, OP should have folded preflop to save him the emberassing.

Kos13 09-08-2007 08:50 AM

You felt it was necessary to make a post because you folded AA post-flop?

El-oh-el, lol donkaments, and get better at pokah. This entire post is just sad.

shamasotoole 09-08-2007 01:36 PM

a+ would read again?

Crazy Porto 09-08-2007 01:41 PM

brag: i'm the only one not verbally abusing the OP !

skillgambler 09-08-2007 01:47 PM

[x]shoulve pushed preflop

SuperSnort 09-08-2007 02:28 PM

nice one

Ephialtes 09-08-2007 02:55 PM

OMG FOLD AA IN A MORONAMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

Pudge714 09-08-2007 03:23 PM

OP you would have lost if you called RNG is based on timing. You want to wait exactly three seconds before calling anything more and you won't hold. I suggest having a stopwatch at all times.