Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   How long do iPoker Cashouts usually take? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=492928)

Phytopath 09-04-2007 07:55 PM

Re: How long do iPoker Cashouts usually take?

I get bank drafts from NoIQ within 2 days, had same day cashout from Cardoza with moneybookers, cheques from Titan take about 2 weeks to arrive, when I could use Neteller, Carlos, Betfred, Titan, Noble and Fair poker were within 1-3 days.

I think the sites are mainly indepent in terms of banking.

CD however seems definately to be the most shady of the iPoker skins, good luck getting your money promptly.

_Towelie_ 09-04-2007 08:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
CDPoker is a rogue operator. They will find an excuse not to give you your money.

Good luck getting your money any time soon, or getting a word of sense from their support.

Move to Betfred or Big Slick a.s.a.p

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not the biggest fan of CDPoker either but this post is a distortion of reality. Cashouts from CDPoker take a little longer than most but you'll definitely get your money. When I go from CD -> Instadebit -> my chequing account the whole process takes about a week.

aslowjoe 09-06-2007 01:41 AM

I am in Canada. I have been having trouble cashing cheques from 1 of the Ipoker sites. The cheques were written on a Britsh bank in American $. The customer service from the Ipoker skin has been very good.
I am not worried about the funds it is just a big hassle. I have been waiting 3 months for 1 to clear.
I am now going to either bank tranfer or a cheque from moneybookers. Does anybody know what the bank transer fee is from a British bank to a canadian bank.

Bobo Fett 09-06-2007 02:03 AM

That depends on your bank...you'd have to ask them.

Third post in the eWallets for Canadians thread lists some of the fees.

R*R 09-06-2007 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am in Canada. I have been having trouble cashing cheques from 1 of the Ipoker sites. The cheques were written on a Britsh bank in American $. The customer service from the Ipoker skin has been very good.
I am not worried about the funds it is just a big hassle. I have been waiting 3 months for 1 to clear.
I am now going to either bank tranfer or a cheque from moneybookers. Does anybody know what the bank transer fee is from a British bank to a canadian bank.

[/ QUOTE ]

I find the best method for Ipoker site I am with is to
transfer from poker site to moneybookers and then to bank
by bank transfer. Moneybookers charges about 2 bucks for this and the bank charges me $15 regardless of the amount(so fewer big transfers are better than several small ones).
It is usually 5 business days by the time I transfer from Ipoker to moneybookers to my bank.

selder1 09-13-2007 12:13 PM

They lost Instadebit!!! ;(;(;(;(;(;(

You guys say the bank wire option is solid? Were there any fees from your bank?