Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   ***SSSH Official NC/LC Thread September*** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=491169)

Absolution 09-01-2007 03:35 PM

Re: ***SSSH Official NC/LC Thread September***

Only one 8 was in his hand so it wouldn't count.

ZOMG_RIGGED! 09-01-2007 03:38 PM

Re: ***SSSH Official NC/LC Thread September***

his kicker played

Absolution 09-01-2007 03:42 PM

Re: ***SSSH Official NC/LC Thread September***

So it did. My bad. The Party jackpot was hit last night too and it was around 750K I think.

JSmith2007 09-01-2007 03:42 PM

Re: ***SSSH Official NC/LC Thread September***

Wow, I'd take the noose too if that happened.

MacGuyV 09-01-2007 05:41 PM

Re: ***SSSH Official NC/LC Thread September***

[ QUOTE ]

When I tell people I play poker for a living; they are like
"SO are you going to go to the world series?"

Im like "No, I play limit cash games for a living not tournaments"

they proceed to look at me like im a hack give me a blank stare.... I would love to enter one big tourney and win, then never play again just to impress women.

[/ QUOTE ]

Standard

ZOMG_RIGGED! 09-01-2007 05:58 PM

Re: ***SSSH Official NC/LC Thread September***

[ QUOTE ]
I would love to enter one big tourney and win, then never play again just to impress women.

[/ QUOTE ]

Answer: Lie. Not like they're going to verify it.

"Why yes. I go to the WSOP every year. I made a couple final tables last year but havent won yet. What? Oh no. For some reason the final tables I made werent shown on TV."

sethypooh21 09-01-2007 07:46 PM

Re: ***SSSH Official NC/LC Thread September***

Maybe it's a bad thing to have an easily discoverable email address:

[ QUOTE ]
yourface 09-01-2007 07:50 PM

Re: ***SSSH Official NC/LC Thread September***

sethy please keep my emails private, thanks

have I done my time with this stupid avatar yet? I forget what day we had our match

sethypooh21 09-01-2007 07:52 PM

Re: ***SSSH Official NC/LC Thread September***

Wasn't from you was it?

I think you are free on monday including your one day ban...