Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Decisions You've Made That Have Caused Tremendous Pain (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=489062)

otnemem 08-29-2007 01:09 PM

Re: Decisions You\'ve Made That Have Caused Tremendous Pain

[ QUOTE ]
The worst decision I've ever made was throwing a huge kegger back when I was 16 (the party was busted by the cops). It might not sound that bad, but the decision had a lot of really bad consequences.

For one, it scared the [censored] out of my little brother and caused him to cry. More importantly, my parents have never been more disappointed in me. It took years for them to trust me 100% again. Finally, I effectively opened up my house to some really scetchy kids from my town. There were people doing serious drugs in my living room, and one scumbag even came back a few months later, broke into my house, and stole my family's PS2 (he was caught and arrested).

[/ QUOTE ]
I did something similar in high school, and this was also a very bad decision. My parents had asked our neighbor down the street to check in on me from time to time. This party got way out of control, and when I started kicking people out, they walked down the street and started pissing in the neighbor's mailbox. They didn't know that these neighbors were checking in or anything. It was bad, but nothing was stolen and nobody got in any drunk driving accidents.

Peter Harris 08-29-2007 01:23 PM

I once decided in a 1-on-1 with a goalkeeper in a football (euro) game that rather than try and take it round him and f**k it up i would get it in the net but expose my gonads to his boots.

PorkPieHat 08-29-2007 02:34 PM

deleted due to me being a tard

Bostaevski 08-29-2007 03:31 PM

Edit: Damn this ended up being long

I was 19 or so and home from college working days at carwash, nights as a busser in a restaurant. My stepmom knew a bunch of the hostesses (hotties, mostly) and told them since my dad and her were gonna be gone for the weekend that they should have a party at my place. One of the hostesses asks who she can invite and I'm thinking "hey just a couple of your friends or whatever".

So anyway I guess probably about 60 or 70 people show up at my house. I only know a couple of the hostesses and my best friend who was also there. Other than that I don't know anybody.

Halfway through I find out all my CDs are gone.

Later I go upstairs and see this dude in my room going through my drawers. I take him downstairs and tell Tyler (my friend) to hold him there and don't let him leave. I go back upstairs to check on what's missing. Well being a complete retard I kept all my tip money in the nightstand of course when I look, it's all gone (approx $1k). So I go downstairs and get between the dude and the door. I reach back and lock the door and tell the dude to empty his pockets. I was afraid he might have been too late and someone ELSE had taken the money.

He turns out his pockets... nothing.
Take off your shoes. Takes them off... nothing.
So I grab his shirt (flannel button up style) and feel this wad of cash. I say "it's right here [censored]" and then Tyler reaches over from behind and grabs the money out. He holds it up and is like "this guy just stole Bostaevski's money!". I was afraid that everyone might be friends with this guy and I KNEW that basically nobody knew who I was anyway (other than it was my house). Well this did not stop my from beating the ever loving [censored] out of this guy. I had probably 50 pounds on the guy. I was throwing him into the walls then had him in a headlock and was just pounding on his head. I have never really been in a fight before so this was all new and exciting territory for me.

Well eventually he wound up kinda on top of me and I'm thinking "well this is it..." but then this HUGE dude comes up and just lays a haymaker into the dude's kidneys then a bunch of people grab him and drag him outside. His friend that he showed up with is just bawling.

They get him outside and he's off on the other side of the driveway... I'm out there and he's talking [censored]... I'm talking [censored]... His friend is crying and all like "I just wanna go home I just wanna go home". So I turn to walk back inside, somebody says "Bostaevski watch out!".

He had escaped from his captors. Just as I turn he clocks me right in the ear. That was about the only real hit he landed on me. I turn to go another round with this guy but the next thing I know he is slammed on his back and being held down by several people.

Ok some stuff happens and girls are talking to me and I got priorities so I'm now kinda ignoring that dude. They get up and leave... somebody says "Hey Bostaevski did you have a discman or something?"

"Yes I did"

"Well I saw him walk out of your house earlier with one."

So we run down the street to where he and his friend were getting in the friend's car. Tyler opens the passenger door and throws the dude out into the street and says "we're searching your truck now". The friend is still bawling. Inside is my discman of course. When we find that this girl just goes off on him "How can you do that this Bostaevski let you in his house blah blah".

He grabs her by the hair. Instantly 4 guys are on him again and she kneels on top of him and is just clawing away on his face so that was sweet.

K so they finally leave and we go back... I tell everyone but the few Tyler trusts to get out, party's over. Tyler is telling me "Man I can't believe you could hit a guy that hard and not knock him out". What are you talking about tyler? So he tells me when they had him pinned in the driveway Tyler and other people were getting on him and just pounding away on his face.

I heard someone saw him at a gas station the next day and he was unrecognizable.

Ok so then to top off the night, we're a little afraid he'll come back with some friends. So I grab my dad's 7mm rifle and just have it in case. About 3 AM the doorbell rings and I see out the window this dude with about 3 or 4 friends with him. Someone else answers the door and is telling them to leave and I walk over with the rifle and gonna be like "dude get the [censored] OUT OF HERE". Well it was a different guy that just looked the same. This new guy reaches behind his back like he's got a piece and is like "what up you gonna cap me??? you gonna cap me??". Well then the other people convinced him to leave... explained I had been robbed and was wary. After he left people explained how THAT dude was the wrongest person of all to mess with since his family was all in some kind of mafia or something.

WHen all was said and done I lost a case full of CDs, my Bolle sunglasses, and this fat chick sat on this fat dude's lap in my dad's super expensive italian leather chair and busted it.

So I regret having ever let those biatches have a party at my house. At least I was able to offload most of the blame to my stepmom since she was the one that suggested it to those hos in the first place.

Fast Food Knight 08-29-2007 03:55 PM

I think it's safe to say Bostaevski missed the point of the thread.

otnemem 08-29-2007 04:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think it's safe to say Bostaevski missed the point of the thread.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, that was the longest reply I've ever read that had basically zero to do with the point of the thread title/OP.

KilgoreTrout 08-29-2007 04:20 PM

Emo alert. You have been warned.

When my father was dying of cancer I decided to go back to grad school, 1000 miles away, rather than spend the last month of his life with my family. This was over the holiday break. I was a TA and the dept secretary interrupted a class I was teaching to pass me a note. It said "call your brother ASAP." I knew. He died 13 days after I went back to school. That was nearly 13 years ago and I'm still guilt ridden over it.

luckyjimm 08-29-2007 04:21 PM

A decision I made which caused me tremendous pain was stealing Bostaevski's tip money from his nightstand.

Fast Food Knight 08-29-2007 04:23 PM

More emo content:

Despite my mom's tearful, heart-broken pleas, I decided to refuse to visit or return phone calls to my Dad. Then he committed suicide.

otnemem 08-29-2007 04:30 PM

Suddenly this thread seems like a terrible idea.