Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Entourage 8/26 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=487023)

ThaSaltCracka 08-26-2007 11:48 PM

Re: Entourage 8/26

easily the worst episode ever.

There were some funny lines, but the story line between Ari and his wife and Lloyd was pathetic.

Turtle and Drama staying at the airport to fight potential terrorists was even worse.

The continue Farris BS. Hopefully she's not on the show anymore.

Vince was absolutely ridiculous in this episode. Basically anytime E had a legitimate argument or concern, Vince is like "come on E, today is better than later" or "Do it for me". Just horribly written.

DemonDeac 08-27-2007 12:00 AM

next week has to be awesome with hot bitches at Cannes

ThaSaltCracka 08-27-2007 12:03 AM

it looks stupid IMO.

Of course I'll watch though. DAMN YOU HBO!

archangel 08-27-2007 12:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Okay, I don't know if I missed a line or something, but what was the explanation for Anna firing E?

[/ QUOTE ]

Conflict of interests, I guess

[/ QUOTE ]

that was essentially my read, too -- my guess is that she was pissed that E wasn't initially honest with her opinion about the script even after she made it plain that she really valued his opinion (which is, after all, why she hired him in the first place). he pretty much made it clear to her that he'll seek to protect Vince's interests over hers if faced with that choice.

Overall, I thought it was a pretty weak episode. All that time spent with Ari sucking up with his wife was wholly unnecessary -- especially since there were no shots of her trying on lingerie during that shopping spree.

maryfield48 08-27-2007 12:44 AM

I thought the line "Who we know in Cannes?" was pretty funny.

Maybe Anna 'fired' E to clear the decks for a romantic relationship?

T-God 08-27-2007 01:24 AM

Can we go one [censored] episode without multiple awkward cameos? It's like they write the episodes around them these days.

It's insulting to my brilliance.

Ditch Digger 08-27-2007 01:36 AM

Worst episode ever. I hate how this season is like 50% E and 50% the rest of the cast.

T-God 08-27-2007 01:42 AM

[censored] E

Rapidtransit 08-27-2007 01:43 AM

I'm not really surprised that they've moved in this direction as from the get go the show has been designed to make him the main character. What I found frustrating about tonight's episode was the Anna Faris situation on a whole. Time and again Entourage has taken a cameo, had the cameo have a major effect on a main character, then written them off asap. They did this with Mandy Moore and again with Anna Faris and it makes for bad television. Cameo appearances in Entourage are much better the way they handled Kanye West tonight.

mikeymer 08-27-2007 01:50 AM

agreed, I kind of liked the side Anna story and was surprised and dissapointed that they ended it so fkn early...