Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Fulltilt account closed before I get any money on (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=486945)

foal 08-27-2007 03:27 AM

Re: Fulltilt account closed before I get any money on

[ QUOTE ]
are you sure this was Full Tilt?

[/ QUOTE ]
support@fulltilt.com was very reasonable. I made an effort to be as polite and articulate as possible... I don't know if that made a difference.

cashier@fulltilt.com, on the other hand, has been ignoring me for over 36 hours and I have 600 dollars in limbo.

cardman 08-27-2007 03:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]

cashier@fulltilt.com, on the other hand, has been ignoring me for over 36 hours and I have 600 dollars in limbo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that sounds more like it. lol.

Minn_pokerplyr 08-27-2007 04:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that sounds more like it. lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hilarious, but I feel kinda bad getting humor from his misfortune.

cardman 08-27-2007 07:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Hilarious, but I feel kinda bad getting humor from his misfortune.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was poking fun only at FT, not him. I thought it was totally obvious to everyone. Guess not.

sonartec 08-27-2007 07:27 AM

I really dont get this full tilt thing, i had an account with no rakeback. had played real money on it and all. I just emailed tilt told them to close that account, then opened another one.

I used a different address (since i had actually moved) and maybe used a slight different version of my name, like instead of Tom Jones I used Tom Robert-Jones (Robert being my middle name)

I have never had one single call or email from tilt, played on the account heaps and had no problems.

RoundTower 08-27-2007 08:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
are you sure this was Full Tilt?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah seriously. Prompt, helpful replies? And letting you keep your new account for rakeback? I had them close my f'ing account because they wouldn't budge on this, even though I never signed up through any affiliate.

[/ QUOTE ]
also, they closed your account before you had any money in it?

resboard 08-27-2007 09:21 AM

Had the same exact situation but my first account wasn't play. I had a real account didn't play for about 6 months got a rakeback account and went through this same process. They opened my rakeback account closed the original and gave me the signup bonus. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

mindstatez 08-27-2007 01:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
also, they closed your account before you had any money in it?

[/ QUOTE ]
I requested for it to be closed, because I was not pleased with their level of customer service. I thought my request was fair enough, especially since they've granted similar requests previously and I wasn't part of an affiliate like someone else on IG, I forget his name. I had no money on FT at the moment, I was planning on playing on it but I made it clear to them I wanted rakeback before I'd deposit. And yes I had deposited previously but hadn't played there in a while.

sonartec 08-28-2007 05:12 AM

be careful were you post, 6 hrs after posting here, my account has been closed.

looks like FT have there spies here @ 2+2