Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Beat: what comes up must go down (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=485843)

KingGeedorah 08-25-2007 12:37 PM

Re: Beat: what comes up must go down

HH plzzzz

fadedstar 08-25-2007 01:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
it looks like a girl spreading her legs. the middle part is where all the fun (and pain) can begin.

[/ QUOTE ]

d00d, you really need to get laid [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

deluz35 08-25-2007 01:52 PM

Interpreting Your Graph:

52. Kên / Keeping Still, Mountain

above KêN KEEPING STILL, MOUNTAIN
below KêN KEEPING STILL, MOUNTAIN

True quiet means keeping still when the time has come to keep still, and going forward when the time has come to go forward. In this way rest and movement are in agreement with the demands of the time, and thus there is light in life. The hexagram signifies the end and the beginning of all movement. The back is named because in the back are located all the nerve fibers that mediate movement. If the movement of these spinal nerves is brought to a standstill, the ego, with its restlessness, disappears as it were. When a man has thus become calm, he may turn to the outside world. He no longer sees in it the struggle and tumult of individual beings, and therefore he has that true peace of mind which is needed for understanding the great laws of the universe and for acting in harmony with them. Whoever acts from these deep levels makes no mistakes.

jfreels 08-25-2007 02:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
from what i have seen from railing friends

[/ QUOTE ]

lol at this

LT22 08-25-2007 03:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
from what i have seen from railing friends

[/ QUOTE ]

lol at this

[/ QUOTE ]

"I play NL 0.02/0.05, but from what I've seen you're bad"....LOL

Jiganti 08-25-2007 03:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Interpreting Your Graph:

52. Kên / Keeping Still, Mountain

above KêN KEEPING STILL, MOUNTAIN
below KêN KEEPING STILL, MOUNTAIN

True quiet means keeping still when the time has come to keep still, and going forward when the time has come to go forward. In this way rest and movement are in agreement with the demands of the time, and thus there is light in life. The hexagram signifies the end and the beginning of all movement. The back is named because in the back are located all the nerve fibers that mediate movement. If the movement of these spinal nerves is brought to a standstill, the ego, with its restlessness, disappears as it were. When a man has thus become calm, he may turn to the outside world. He no longer sees in it the struggle and tumult of individual beings, and therefore he has that true peace of mind which is needed for understanding the great laws of the universe and for acting in harmony with them. Whoever acts from these deep levels makes no mistakes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Loc: 50NL

KingGeedorah 08-25-2007 04:11 PM

I think he plays ok.. wheres rah hes the only other poster ask him