Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   anybody from United States? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=484452)

Mike Gallo 08-23-2007 09:24 AM

The new system should start here...

[ QUOTE ]
Hey guys,

I was just looking at possibly coming to the United States for a couple of weeks. Anybody got some great tourist hot spots?

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe we covered this a few weeks ago. You might want to visit some 7-11's.

You have over 3k posts, it took you until now to realize you need one of these *?

evil twin 08-23-2007 09:26 AM

Re: The new system should start here...

[ QUOTE ]
You have over 3k posts, it took you until now to realize you need one of these *?

[/ QUOTE ]
Or vastly more likely, someone else is using the OPs account.

Los Feliz Slim 08-23-2007 09:35 AM

Re: The new system should start here...

He's making regular posts in strat forums and saying goodbye to people. It's suicide by NT!

ajmargarine 08-23-2007 12:46 PM

Re: anybody from United States?

This is weird. This guy is a reg in uNL and posts some in SSNL too. And afaik he's never even remotely been a problem. He implied in our (lc) thread that he spends too much time on 2p2 and looks like he went off the deep end to remedy it.

"anybody from United States"....what the heck, he lives in Iowa?

tuq 08-23-2007 12:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"anybody for United States"....what the heck, he lives in Iowa?

[/ QUOTE ]
You've obviously never been to Iowa.

ajmargarine 08-23-2007 01:00 PM

I've lived in Iowa and MN and currently ND. And that's why this surprises me: we're not nutso like the people on the coasts.

tuq 08-23-2007 01:06 PM

Weird, I always thought you were European or Canadian for some reason. Anyway, born in Davenport, I go back to that area every year, all my family still lives there but I grew up out here. But I don't miss a chance to take a swipe at it... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

EMc 08-23-2007 01:10 PM

Yea, he sent me a PM asking for a permaban and IP ban. I told him to contact me before we do anything. Hes a really good poster.

*TT* 08-23-2007 01:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yea, he sent me a PM asking for a permaban and IP ban. I told him to contact me before we do anything. Hes a really good poster.

[/ QUOTE ]

remind him that he will probably just create a new account anyway, better to fight the "I spend too much time at 2+2" demon on his own than IP ban. Addiction sucks.

MrWookie 08-23-2007 04:37 PM

This is the guy who just posted an in-line pic of tubgirl in BBV. He clearly is asking to be banned.