Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   new game- "how many times?" (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=483038)

Zurvan 08-21-2007 03:50 PM

Re: new game- \"how many times?\"

I have no idea how stupid this guy is

But this is possibly one of the greatest ideas I've ever heard.

kbar13 08-21-2007 03:54 PM

I'd have to go 3

metsandfinsfan 08-21-2007 04:00 PM

i already said 3 moran

bravos1 08-21-2007 05:19 PM

Does he have to row a boat back to his desk?

UMTerp 08-22-2007 10:40 AM

Did you end up doing this? If not, can you at least make up a funny story about it?

ScottHoward v3.1 08-22-2007 10:53 AM

i was gonna do it, then i got a phone call requesting my presence in one of the conference rooms (conference room B).I get to the room and its empty. so I head back to my desk. like 10 seconds later, they call me back, telling me I went to the wrong floor. so I go to the alleged correct floor and room, and again, empty. I go back to my desk. phone rings again, I had the right floor, but the wrong room. I go back to the right floor and the new room, empty again. back to the desk. phone rings, original floor was correct, go to the other room. nobody there.
so Im heading back to my desk again, bewildered, when I pass the guys that sit near me laughing hysterically. I can only imagine what these morans were laughing about. but anyway, I make nothing of it and as I pass the window, I notice a moose in the field behind the building. this struck me as odd because normally hes not alone. so I head out back to investigate. as I creep up on him, it quickly becomes apparent that hes sleeping. so, naturally, I run up and tip him over. he woke up confused and got to his feet. I waited for him to fall asleep again(hes one lazy biotch), which took like 3 minutes. I proceeded to tip him over once more for good measure and headed back inside.

Patton4 08-22-2007 10:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i was gonna do it, then i got a phone call requesting my presence in one of the conference rooms (conference room B).I get to the room and its empty. so I head back to my desk. like 10 seconds later, they call me back, telling me I went to the wrong floor. so I go to the alleged correct floor and room, and again, empty. I go back to my desk. phone rings again, I had the right floor, but the wrong room. I go back to the right floor and the new room, empty again. back to the desk. phone rings, original floor was correct, go to the other room. nobody there.
so Im heading back to my desk again, bewildered, when I pass the guys that sit near me laughing hysterically. I can only imagine what these morans were laughing about. but anyway, I make nothing of it and as I pass the window, I notice a moose in the field behind the building. this struck me as odd because normally hes not alone. so I head out back to investigate. as I creep up on him, it quickly becomes apparent that hes sleeping. so, naturally, I run up and tip him over. he woke up confused and got to his feet. I waited for him to fall asleep again(hes one lazy biotch), which took like 3 minutes. I proceeded to tip him over once more for good measure and headed back inside.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/hilarity]

CPFB 08-22-2007 11:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

traz 08-22-2007 12:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I remember when I used to hate scotthoward. It's all love now baby, this is pure excellence

Zurvan 08-22-2007 02:50 PM

[censored], I can't believe I'm about to type this:

Scott just made my day.