Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   things that you're unnecessarily ocd about (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=481321)

Hollywade 08-19-2007 02:25 PM

Re: things that you\'re unnecessarily ocd about

[ QUOTE ]
I keep my DVD collection in alphabetical order... most people think that's weird.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too. Same with CDs. I also arrange my socks in pairs and stack them neatly in drawers rather than just throwing them in there haphazardly. My ex-girlfriend informed me this is not normal.

oddjob 08-19-2007 02:36 PM

i have to kill hookers in multiples of 3.

miajag 08-19-2007 02:48 PM

Thermostat/stereo volume have to be on even numbers or multiples of 5.

MDoranD 08-19-2007 02:52 PM

well thats it...youre all weird

Puf2006champ 08-19-2007 02:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am glad to see I am not the only crazy person. Stereo/TV volumes have to be even numbers.

Autocratic 08-19-2007 02:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Whenever I get a drink from a fast food restaurant, I automatically push down all the buttons on the lid.

[/ QUOTE ]

Standard for me.

XXXNoahXXX 08-19-2007 02:59 PM

At the gym I have to use the biggest plates possible for the weight. For example, If I have a 45, 25, 10, 5 on each side and I want to add 5 more to each side, I cannot simply add a 5 or switch the 5 for a 10. I go through the extra time of switching to two 45 plates, even if it means roaming around the gym for a bit to get them from a different rack. Complete OCD.

I have two pairs of running/gym shoes, one pair is white/red and the other black/blue. I have two pairs of shorts that I usually wear to gym, one pair is white/red and the other black/blue. I cannot mix and match.

If I have frozen dinners, they must be stacked by brand in the freezer.

jzpiano 08-19-2007 03:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am glad to see I am not the only crazy person. Stereo/TV volumes have to be even numbers.

[/ QUOTE ]

TV is a big one for me, always in 5's.

I'm OCD about cleaning when i do it, which is like every other month. I don't care if my place looks like [censored] for those two months, but the minute I start it has to be spotless.

orange 08-19-2007 03:12 PM

I'm anal about the binding of my books. I think it spawned from my love for comic books and how I liked keeping them in good condition. I spaz whenever I see a book binding bent/broken.

Also, when people leave dvds/cds out of the case, that really makes me flip.

Bostaevski 08-19-2007 03:16 PM

I sometimes get a half mile down the road then have to drive home and make sure the garage door is closed, even tho I know I closed it already.

I also have to check under the toilet seat at home (or someone else's home, but not at work) for bugs before I sit down. It's hilarious because I don't peak underneath first, instead it's always that my pants are already around my ankles and i'm about to sit down then I pull up the seat and look under it from between my legs.

I believe there have been two times in my life that I have found a bug under there.